Waking surface pro from sleep

Discus and support Waking surface pro from sleep in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Can someone show how to wake a Surface Pro with Window 10 installed from sleep to run a scheduled task? it seems like Connected Standby mode disables... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ahmd, Jun 6, 2018.

1. ahmd Win User

Can someone show how to wake a Surface Pro with Window 10 installed from sleep to run a scheduled task? it seems like Connected Standby mode disables all desktop apps from waking it from a sleep mode. For instance, a task in the task scheduler to wake up is simply ignored until I manually wake it up.

:)

ahmd, Jun 6, 2018
  2. SokthearithYi Win User

Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi, thank you. I could restart my surface pro 4 but still could not fix the Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep. I am still looking forward to hearing more suggestions to fix the black screen after sleep.

SokthearithYi, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Eeshwar Kumar Win User
    Surface Pro 4 screen not turn on after sleep

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I suggest you to perform a Power Drain by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Hold the power button down 20-30 seconds.
    • Hold the volume rocker up and power on for almost 15 seconds.
    • After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
    • Press and release the power button to turn your Surface back on.

Also, refer the post by Josh_F from the link provided below:

Surface Pro 4 - Screen won't wake from sleep

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Waking surface pro from sleep

Waking surface pro from sleep - Similar Threads - Waking surface pro

1. Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor won't wake up

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor won't wake up: I've got a dual monitor system - Intel I5, Nvidia Geforce GTX960... Anyways, for some reason, here and there when I sit in front of my machine in the morning and wiggle my mouse, my main monitor does not come back to life. I should mention, that the main monitor on this...
  2. Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor sometimes won't wake up??

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Monitor System - Main Monitor sometimes won't wake up??: I've got a dual monitor system - Intel I5, Nvidia Geforce GTX960... Anyways, for some reason, here and there when I sit in front of my machine in the morning and wiggle my mouse, my main monitor does not come back to life. I should mention, that the main monitor on this...
  3. BSOD waking up from sleep after fresh install of Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    BSOD waking up from sleep after fresh install of Windows 10 1803: After reformatting my existing drive and installing Windows 10 Professional (1803 - April Update), my desktop started turning off almost immediately after waking from sleep. Before turning off, there must have been a BSOD because there was a minidump created. The desktop was...
  4. Surface Pro sleep/wake buttion

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro sleep/wake buttion: i just installed W10TP (9926) on my surfacepro. i got everything working but the sleep/wake button i got the driver pack but the device manager says everything is good... do you know where i can find the driver? Thanks! 4302
  5. Issue with Surface Pro 4 waking up. Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with Surface Pro 4 waking up. Please help!: Hey everyone, I'm new to the formum and I was hoping to get some help regarding my new Surface Pro 4. The issue I'm, having is that whenever my Surface Pro sleeps or hibernates I am unable to wake it back up. When this happens I have to do a hard reset each time which gets...
  6. Surface 3 is requiring a password every time I wake it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface 3 is requiring a password every time I wake it.: I have "Never" set as the option in then "If you've been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again?" in the new Settings menu. I have "Don't require a password" selected in the Control Panel Power Options. Surface 3 sleep and screen shut off are both set to...
  7. Wake on LAN Support for Surface

in Windows 10 Support
    Wake on LAN Support for Surface: We’re happy to announce the addition of Wake on LAN support for Surface devices connected to wired local area networks with a Surface Ethernet Adapter or Surface Dock. With Wake on LAN, you can enable your docked or connected devices to be woken from Connected Standby,...
Waking surface pro from sleep solved