Windows 10: Wallpaper changes automatically on 2nd network PC

Discus and support Wallpaper changes automatically on 2nd network PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is this strange. When I change my desktop wallpaper on one PC it changes to the same picture on my second PC. and I haven't even downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by reesehead, Dec 21, 2015.

1. reesehead Win User

Wallpaper changes automatically on 2nd network PC

Is this strange. When I change my desktop wallpaper on one PC it changes to the same picture on my second PC. and I haven't even downloaded the wallpaper on the second machine.

what is going on?

cheers for any help.

:)

reesehead, Dec 21, 2015

2. Bing Lockscreen Wallpaper does not update

Yes.. Bing wallpaper changes automatically after recent critical update. Lock screen wallpapers changes automatically after I installed recent critical update on my, Lumia730. Thanks Microsoft for fixing lock screen wallpaper issues.

Bharat Mulani, Dec 21, 2015
  3. CannyCon Win User
    Wallpaper script from server doesn't run on Windows 10

Hii,

I have win 7 computers now upgrading to win 10.

I have installed win 10 on some PCs. We have a GPO to change/rotate wallpaper of client PCs.

Client PC gets the wallpaper as it log-in to the network.

However Win 10 client gets the wallpaper only on first logon(when a user logs in for the first time to that PC) and then it never updates/rotates, while win 7 PCs are fine.

If I delete the user profile from the PC then login with the same user, It gets the wallpaper then same thing never updates.

Is there any changes in win 10 logon script than win 7.

Please help!!

Thanks!

CannyCon, Dec 21, 2015
  4. pbcopter Win User

You are signed into your computer with your Microsoft account. This allows syncing of wallpaper (background), etc. with other systems that you sign onto.

This can be changed by going to Settings/Accounts/Sync your settings.

pbcopter, Dec 21, 2015
  5. reesehead Win User
    Thanks pbcopter. I will look it up. cheers

reesehead, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wallpaper changes automatically on 2nd network PC - Similar Threads - Wallpaper changes automatically

2. Change pc wallpaper with phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change pc wallpaper with phone?: Is there an app? submitted by /u/Qryza [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lopd9y/change_pc_wallpaper_with_phone/
  3. 2nd Monitor Wallpaper Changes on Sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd Monitor Wallpaper Changes on Sleep: Whenever my devices goes into sleep mode and both monitors go black, the main monitor wallpaper overrides the wallpaper on the second monitor. Additionally, any app open on the second monitor is moved to the main monitor....
  4. Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatically change my lockscreen wallpaper: Recently i change my lock screen wallpaper, and played some music in grove music app, after that the cover photos of these songs automatically set as my lockscreen wallpaper. It changes automatically with no reason. Sorry for my loose english....
  5. Changing wallpaper when connecting to a network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing wallpaper when connecting to a network: So I've been trying to find a way to change my laptop's wallpaper whenever I connect to my work network, and then change to another network when I connect to my home's network. I've been playing around with task scheduler, but I can't seem to find the action necessary for...
  6. Wallpaper automatically changing

Wallpaper automatically changing: I just opened my laptop which has window's 10 and my wallpepar automatically changed to a very creepy picture...i haven't even seen this pic in my intire lifetime but still smh it has automatically became my desktop wallpaper as well as lockscreen wallpaper. Can someone plz...
  7. automatic wallpaper related on pc

automatic wallpaper related on pc: how to change wallpaper automatically on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-wallpaper-related-on-pc/757dd685-0f04-4c70-8e55-0771065881b6
  8. Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lockscreen wallpaper changes automatically: I use windows 10 home. I have my lockscreen wallpaper set to picture mode and i have no clue how this keeps changing to some other random picture which i never had on my device before. it keeps happening with two pictures only, i have not seen it change to any other than...
  9. wallpaper changes automatically

wallpaper changes automatically: my system wallpaper is changing automatically when connected to the internet. please give me a solution how to stop that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/wallpaper-changes-automatically/d113459d-6f87-4bb6-9519-249aa2c9b74f
  10. Automatically change logon screen wallpaper

Automatically change logon screen wallpaper: Hi It took me a while to discover that the lock screen and the logon screen are not the same thing. Thankfully I know know that they are different things. Whenever I startup windows 10 I always land on the login screen, perfect for security reasons (the password)...