Windows 10: Wallpaper on Windows 10 we like

Discus and support Wallpaper on Windows 10 we like in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi folks do you know how to know where the picture for wallpaper have been taken at? there are a lot of great places shown on wallpapers 28185 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ernes, Oct 29, 2015.

1. ernes Win User

Wallpaper on Windows 10 we like

hi folks

do you know how to know where the picture for wallpaper have been taken at?
    there are a lot of great places shown on wallpapers

:)

ernes, Oct 29, 2015

2. I can't change my lock screen photo on My Windows 10 Desktop PC.

We have replicated this to our end and successfully changed the lock screen wallpaper. The process for we’ve done for changing the lock screen is the same from this

link
    . We would like to know if you have other processes that can change your lock screen wallpaper and if this issue happens with other images when you try to change it. There is no issue on the format and resolution of your wallpaper that hinders it be
    as the lock screen wallpaper.

Let us know if this issue happens in other wallpaper images too.

Johann Eva, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Photos provided by Windows 10 (show me more like this).

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following query:

Are you referring to the Bing Wallpapers?

If you are referring to Bing Wallpaper I would like to inform you that can click on the
    information symbol (i) and check the related details.

Hope this information is useful.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 29, 2015
  4. ARC1020 Win User
  5. MattiaB Win User
    Good Evening guys, this picture is mine, I'm Mattia Bonavida.
    Can you please give me a valid link to this photo to the official microsoft website?
    Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Mattia Bonavida.

MattiaB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wallpaper on Windows 10 we like

1. Wallpaper on Windows 10 we like - Similar Threads - Wallpaper

2. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  3. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture: I have a JPG file which i am trying to set up as my window wallpaper, and if i change to that picture, within a sec it changes the background to solid color. other basic pictures which are provided by system does not have problem, but only my image.i can set up the same JPG...
  4. wallpaper changes to solid when i try to change to certain JPG picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  6. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  7. why my wallpaper always revert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my wallpaper always revert: A wallpaper always reverts back automatically even after changing many times. plz help me with this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-wallpaper-always-revert/49c8a3ca-d150-464e-bcb6-7c07052f9e04
  8. why my wallpaper always revert

why my wallpaper always revert: A wallpaper always reverts back automatically even after changing many times. plz help me with this..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-wallpaper-always-revert/49c8a3ca-d150-464e-bcb6-7c07052f9e04
  9. My wallpaper is always blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...
  10. My wallpaper is always blurry

My wallpaper is always blurry: Okay so, every time i put a new wallpaper they are always blurry. I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me find decent ones that are still nice but not blurry, and also not just plain color. I am a 15 year old so I want my wallpaper to still look nice while not...