Windows 10: Wallpaper shows up on start screen

Discus and support Wallpaper shows up on start screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have changed wallpaper on my PC with Windows 10 but this wallpaper started to show up on the start screen. I don’t like it and prefer background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roma sjacobo, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Wallpaper shows up on start screen

I have changed wallpaper on my PC with Windows 10 but this wallpaper started to show up on the start screen.

I don’t like it and prefer background that I used to have.

:)

Roma sjacobo, Aug 2, 2018

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Lock Screen Wallpaper Now Showing

Hi there recently I updated Windows 8.1 To windows10 on my lap it is awesome but recently I am facing the problem is when I start my Windows the lock screen will show fine I can login to my account after login my account everything is fine if I try to
    lock my lap its locks but doesn't show the lock screen wallpaper it only shows my login image and password prompt every 30 seconds blinks black colour screen after 10 minutes show the lock screen wallpaper when I update the Windows 10 working fine recently
    I am facing this problem please reply as soon as possible how can I resolve this issue thank you

ManjuRockzz.., Aug 2, 2018
  4. Wallpaper shows up on start screen

Windows 10 spotlight lock screen wallpaper is not present in sign in screen. Plz. Let me know the remedy

Hi,

It's possible that the option to show a background picture on your sign-in screen is disabled that's why
    Windows Spotlight is not showing there. To provide the best solution to the issue, we'd like to isolate it first by asking a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which Windows 10 version and build is currently installed on your computer? To check, click the
      Start > Settings > System >
      About

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps below to enable the background picture on your sign-in screen:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Personalization > Lock Screen.
    • Enable the option under Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Wallpaper shows up on start screen

1. Wallpaper shows up on start screen - Similar Threads - Wallpaper shows start

2. How can I get the Bing wallpaper back as the start-up screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the Bing wallpaper back as the start-up screen?: The 'round the world wallpaper was what I got whenever I first got on to my laptop and I really like it. Since the recent update, however, I get a blue swirly thing and the only option I see is to get it in different colors. The update did something else, too, which the...
  3. Windows 11 showing default/random wallpaper in lock screen during start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 showing default/random wallpaper in lock screen during start up: Hi,So my Windows 11 showing default/random wallpaper in lock screen during start up and not the one I set. If I lock the screen after the start up it will show the wallpaper I set but whenever I start the laptop or restart, it shows another wallpaper. Please help me with...
  4. Windows 11 showing default/random wallpaper in lock screen during start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 showing default/random wallpaper in lock screen during start up: Hi,So my Windows 11 showing default/random wallpaper in lock screen during start up and not the one I set. If I lock the screen after the start up it will show the wallpaper I set but whenever I start the laptop or restart, it shows another wallpaper. Please help me with...
  5. Horse symbol showing up on start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horse symbol showing up on start up screen: Why is my laptop turning on but then a horse symbol coming up? I press the power button and a horse comes up. I can’t get onto any type of settings or apps to see if it’s a Trojan or a virus, it’s not even loading the start up screen...
  6. Horse symbol showing up on start up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Horse symbol showing up on start up screen: Why is my laptop turning on but then a horse symbol coming up? I press the power button and a horse comes up. I can’t get onto any type of settings or apps to see if it’s a Trojan or a virus, it’s not even loading the start up screen...
  7. Horse symbol showing up on start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Bing Wallpaper on start up has gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bing Wallpaper on start up has gone?: When i start the PC sometimes i am redirected by Edge to Bing and loads of wallpaper pictures that i like to download I do not use Edge or Bing i use Chrome and Google but didnt mind this because the wallpaper scenes are stunning Over the last few days i am met with a...
  9. Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper: Automatic sliding up to login without showing lock screen wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-sliding-up-to-login-without-showing-lock/a19b40a8-789b-4b23-91b9-cee9b7ffb0a1
  10. Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow image not showing up in desktop wallpaper: Hello everyone, I posted this question because of a problem I'm experiencing with the desktop slideshow wallpaper. I put 14 images into the folder chose for the background and 13 of them work. The third image, named "3.png" in the folder, does not show up on the desktop....