Windows 10: Wannacry 2.0 eternalrocks author may have called it quits

Discus and support Wannacry 2.0 eternalrocks author may have called it quits in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Over on the Inquirer an interesting read: https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer...calls-it-quits Looks like the witch hunt may have made him a little... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Slippery, May 28, 2017.

1. Slippery Win User

Wannacry 2.0 eternalrocks author may have called it quits

Over on the Inquirer an interesting read: https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer...calls-it-quits

Looks like the witch hunt may have made him a little nervous. Reminds me of Matthew Broderick in the movie War Games.

:)

Slippery, May 28, 2017
  2. DanTimola Win User

Windows 10 versions not affected by wannacry

How about the upcoming ransom ware? WannaCry 2.0? Is windows 10 still safe?

DanTimola, May 28, 2017
  3. Jsssssssss, May 28, 2017
Thema:

Wannacry 2.0 eternalrocks author may have called it quits

1. Wannacry 2.0 eternalrocks author may have called it quits - Similar Threads - Wannacry eternalrocks author

2. 2-factor authorication log-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2-factor authorication log-in: so i was just going about my day when i recieved 2 alerts that someone might have logged into my microsoft account.I went to check if that was the case as fast as i could and i saw this.What concernes me the most is the fact that i have 2 factor authorication on, and i didn't...
  3. 2-factor authorication log-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2-factor authorication log-in: so i was just going about my day when i recieved 2 alerts that someone might have logged into my microsoft account.I went to check if that was the case as fast as i could and i saw this.What concernes me the most is the fact that i have 2 factor authorication on, and i didn't...
  4. 2-factor authorication log-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization: This is my second attempt at understanding this process through the community. I would like to enable 2FA without the use of the Authenticator App in Windows 10. Here's where the confusion is that I cannot get clarity on. I use Outlook on the web e-mail as well as on my IOS...
  6. Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 2 Factor Authorization: This is my second attempt at understanding this process through the community. I would like to enable 2FA without the use of the Authenticator App in Windows 10. Here's where the confusion is that I cannot get clarity on. I use Outlook on the web e-mail as well as on my IOS...
  7. Still vulnerable to WannaCry

Still vulnerable to WannaCry: I am currently on Windows 10 N version 1803 (OS Build 17134.191) I've run the windows updater and installed all updates that were offered, but when using the EternalBlues tool that checks for vulnerabilities it still shows that I am vulnerable. Is there a specific patch that...
  8. Wannacry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wannacry: Is wannacry still active and what to do if you get infected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wannacry/05152dfd-e08d-4e70-a206-bd0ccf1e4626
  9. WannaCry

WannaCry: I saw on TV that the WannaCry Ransom Virus will be blocked if your Windows Updates are up-to-date. Which upgrade do I need stop the latest ransom from England or where ever? I just received my last Update around 5/11/2017. The only thing different, that I see, is that...
  10. WannaCry protection

WannaCry protection: By using a online free email service (such as Hotmail or Gmail) instead of the direct email provided by an ISP, am I protected from malaware such as the new WannaCry trojan horse malaware? This virus spreads thru attachments in email. Do the major free email services...