Windows 10: Want 1 click instead of 2..

Discus and support Want 1 click instead of 2.. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I reinstalled Win10 today and now I have lost my 1only mouse click and have to click 2 times. I can't for the life of me find the setting to change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dakota37, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Dakota37 Win User

Want 1 click instead of 2..

I reinstalled Win10 today and now I have lost my 1only mouse click and have to click 2 times. I can't for the life of me find the setting to change that. Anyone please.

:)

Dakota37, Sep 27, 2016
  2. Jessen P Win User

New 2 in 1 Laptop shuts down instead of sleep mode- is this a Dell or Windows 10 Issue?

Hi Claire,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

Run the built in Power Troubleshooter on the system.

Follow the steps below to run power troubleshooter.

1. Press
    Windows Key + W and type troubleshooting in the search box. Click on the
    Troubleshooting from the search results so obtained.

2. Click on
    View all on the left pane on the next Window.

3. Pick
    Power from the list so available, this would launch
    Power Troubleshooter

4. In the
    Power Troubleshooter, you have to click
    Next option

5. This will start the automatic detection and fixing of issues.

Please revert if you face any issues with Windows in future.

Jessen P, Sep 27, 2016
  3. New 2 in 1 Laptop shuts down instead of sleep mode- is this a Dell or Windows 10 Issue?

Instead of "sleeping" or hibernating, it closes all my open programs, docs, browsers, etc. I've gone into settings and "changed what closing lid means" etc., etc. And it appears to be intermittent. Help!

ClaireMagdalena, Sep 27, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

See this tutorial
    Single Click

There are many really good tutorials on this site. Select Tutorial from the menu bar. It has a good search as well.

pbcopter, Sep 27, 2016
  5. Dakota37 Win User
    Thank you pbcopter, much obliged

Dakota37, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Want 1 click instead of 2.. - Similar Threads - click instead

2. How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?: I want to take a custom cursor, and adjust the settings so that, instead of clicking at the top-left corner of the image, it clicks at the center of the image. I've already tried adjusting where the center of the cursor is on the image, but it gets cut off. I've been stuck on...
  3. How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I change the position of the "click zone" to be in the center, instead of the top-left?: I want to take a custom cursor, and adjust the settings so that, instead of clicking at the top-left corner of the image, it clicks at the center of the image. I've already tried adjusting where the center of the cursor is on the image, but it gets cut off. I've been stuck on...
  4. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks: Hi, this is happening on a Dell Precision 3520 running windows 10 Pro. It is very annoying having to go to settings page network status every time I click on the Wi-fi icon on taskbar, and then having to click on "Available Networks" to actually see them. It is unpractical,...
  5. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks: Hi, this is happening on a Dell Precision 3520 running windows 10 Pro. It is very annoying having to go to settings page network status every time I click on the Wi-fi icon on taskbar, and then having to click on "Available Networks" to actually see them. It is unpractical,...
  6. Clicking wifi icon on taskbar opens network status settings page instead of available networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bug: In Task View, clicking Desktop 2, 3, etc always switches to Desktop 1 instead.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug: In Task View, clicking Desktop 2, 3, etc always switches to Desktop 1 instead.: Hello,I want to make use of the multiple desktop feature of Windows but I have a problem. No matter which desktop I select, it will switch to Desktop 1 instead. Here is a video of it happening: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zSCRUZ1n4saKHFVcA However, if I use CTRL+Win+Right/Left,...
  8. Bug: In Task View, clicking Desktop 2, 3, etc always switches to Desktop 1 instead.

Bug: In Task View, clicking Desktop 2, 3, etc always switches to Desktop 1 instead.: Hello,I want to make use of the multiple desktop feature of Windows but I have a problem. No matter which desktop I select, it will switch to Desktop 1 instead. Here is a video of it happening: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zSCRUZ1n4saKHFVcA However, if I use CTRL+Win+Right/Left,...
  9. On my computer when I click on my brightness button it does F6 Instead of changing the...

On my computer when I click on my brightness button it does F6 Instead of changing the...: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-computer-when-i-click-on-my-brightness/56639c99-ab76-4ee4-b701-2256b9fe9581
  10. On my computer when I click on my brightness button it does F6 Instead of changing the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    On my computer when I click on my brightness button it does F6 Instead of changing the...: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-computer-when-i-click-on-my-brightness/56639c99-ab76-4ee4-b701-2256b9fe9581