Windows 10: want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R

Discus and support want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my windows was updated to windows 10 and the touch screen function was lost and the cd/dvd don't work anymore. the automatic update happened more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ErwinSeblario, Jul 5, 2018.

1. want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R

my windows was updated to windows 10 and the touch screen function was lost and the cd/dvd don't work anymore. the automatic update happened more than 4 months ago. and I find it hard to work with windows 10. much easier with the 8.1 version.

:)

ErwinSeblario, Jul 5, 2018
  2. temelu Win User

32 bit drivers for my Dell inspiron 15R

Hello,
    All the drivers for Dell Inspiron 15R laptop an easy way to download from the link in the connection.
    Good Luck

temelu, Oct 29, 2018
  3. in2ition Win User
    in2ition, Oct 29, 2018
  4. want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R

Dell Inspiron 15R 5537

After several contacts with the Dell Support indicating that the Notebook Inspiron 15R 5537 crashed after entering hibernation, it was necessary to reset it to return the operation, I am sharing a tip that solved my problem (and avoiding the countless hours wasted with OS reinstalls):

Instead of running automatic hardware detection and Dell driver download tool, I decided to install the display driver directly from the card manufacturer (AMD).

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows 8 - 64

After rebooting, it began to function normally. I hope it helps.

Att

Carlos Flavio Barreto Ferreira de Souza

Carlos Flavio Barreto, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R

1. want to roll back my to my original windows 8.1 for my dell inspiron 15R - Similar Threads - roll original dell

2. Change my support pages back to what my Dell Inspiron originally came with before recovery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change my support pages back to what my Dell Inspiron originally came with before recovery.: After problems with my Windows on my Dell Inspiron computer, I decided to redownload Windows. Aside from having to reinstall apps, ect., I miss the Windows settings my Dell computer originally came with. The one I have now is kind of primitive. Can I get the one back that...
  3. Change my support pages back to what my Dell Inspiron originally came with before recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change my support pages back to what my Dell Inspiron originally came with before recovery.: After problems with my Windows on my Dell Inspiron computer, I decided to redownload Windows. Aside from having to reinstall apps, ect., I miss the Windows settings my Dell computer originally came with. The one I have now is kind of primitive. Can I get the one back that...
  4. Change my support pages back to what my Dell Inspiron originally came with before recovery.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My dell inspiron 15R got extremely slowed down after windows 10 21H1 update. Uninstalling...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My dell inspiron 15R got extremely slowed down after windows 10 21H1 update. Uninstalling...: Recently, my laptop Dell Inspiron 15R received an update for "windows 10 21H1". After successfully updated the system I observed that my laptop was extremely slowed down. Opening any browser, file explorer navigating to tabs and web pages is heavily impacted.I searched for a...
  6. Speaker not working in my laptop Inspiron 15R SE 7520

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker not working in my laptop Inspiron 15R SE 7520: Hi, In my laptop Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520 speakers were working fine in Windows 8.1 After upgrading it to Windows 10. It is not working. My system configuration has Skullcandy Speakers with Waves MaxxAudioR 4 processing. Could you please help me to fix this issue in...
  7. Roll back to my original Windows 8.1

Roll back to my original Windows 8.1: Hello, I upgraded my lenovo ideapad u330 touch system to Windows 10 almost two months ago. My system is not working smoothly at all and it occupies my RAM and Harddisk despite I just use my laptop for university issues. I just wanted to roll back to my original Windows 8.1...
  8. Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!

Dell Inspiron 15R not working after update -AGAIN!!!: I can login but then I only see my desktop picture with no icons/apps/folders on. On the bottom of the screen there is a :type search" field that does not allow me to type in anything. Task Master also does not want to work. We paid our yearly update but now that means...
  9. Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10, for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010: Dear Sir, have upgraded my system from windows 7 to 10 but I have noticed that my Bluetooth device (powered by BROADCOM corporation) is not reflecting in my pc. I tried to install windows 7 Bluetooth driver to install it but the software also cannot run in windows 10 which...
  10. want my desktop icons back to original way

in Windows 10 Customization
    want my desktop icons back to original way: We had an outage problem in our area and everything was cut off. When it came back on my desktop icons were gone . There are some things that are on right side where icons use to be. But not in same order and some are gone also. How can I get them back in their...