Windows 10: Want to Uninstall Microsoft Email App.

Discus and support Want to Uninstall Microsoft Email App. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Here is my question, my Windows 10 does not give me the option to uninstall Mail. (see images below Admin & User). Notice the move and uninstall... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DavidG, Aug 2, 2015.

1. DavidG Win User

Want to Uninstall Microsoft Email App.

Here is my question, my Windows 10 does not give me the option to uninstall Mail. (see images below Admin & User).
    Notice the move and uninstall buttons are "greyed out" or do not function.
    Also not sure why User has 313 MB and Admin 150 MB in size other than User account has 2 extra email accounts.

I WANT TO UNINSTALL MAIL AND REINSTALL IT OR ANOTHER MAIL APP. *Mad
    Because notifications and receiving email are not working as they should, I am trying to do a "CLEAN INSTALL" of Mail App.

Want to Uninstall Microsoft Email App. [​IMG]

Want to Uninstall Microsoft Email App. [​IMG]

:)

DavidG, Aug 2, 2015
  2. ghlnknjc Win User

How do I delete all the preinstalled apps in windows 10

I don't want any of the preinstalled apps that Microsoft gave me in my windows 10 installation. I have office 2010, email, video player and all the other programs that make my day. I don't want the apps that came with windows 10 so how do I uninstall them?
    Don't tell me to right click on them and uninstall because most of them don't have a uninstall option.

ghlnknjc, Aug 2, 2015
  3. 5230 I want to uninstall the app Scanlife

Hi, I want to uninstall the app Scanlife as it wont work on my phone. I can't zoom in on the barcode as the app opens the camera but not the touch screen zoom button so I can't get a clear picture. Anyway I don't know
    which files are associated with the app. to uninstall them. I go to Settings>Application mgr.>Installed apps. There are lots of files there and I don't want get rid of the wrong ones. What do I do? Thanks

keylines---01, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Tony K Win User

Tony K, Aug 3, 2015
  5. DavidG Win User
    Hi HippsieGypsie,

Did you read my reply to tofmin on page 3 ?

DavidG, Aug 3, 2015
  6. tofmin Win User
  7. DavidG Win User
    Looks great, THANK YOU tofmin.

I am taking your advice to wait for an UPDATE to fix my MAIL app before uninstalling it. I advise others reading this thread to wait for an UPDATE before uninstalling.

DavidG, Aug 3, 2015
  8. Tony K Win User

Sorry. I missed that. *Redface

Hopefully an update will fix it. Good luck.

Tony K, Aug 3, 2015
  9. Mine seems to be a bit better today after multiple restarts

but I am still not getting all notifications from email, I think I read somewhere there is an update due next week, hopefully it fixes it

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Want to Uninstall Microsoft Email App. - Similar Threads - Uninstall Microsoft Email

2. want to uninstall clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to uninstall clipchamp: I want to uninstall clipchamp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-uninstall-clipchamp/714b1ef4-0466-4a6d-9c19-85dd7cd3f404
  3. want to uninstall clipchamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to uninstall clipchamp: I want to uninstall clipchamp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-uninstall-clipchamp/714b1ef4-0466-4a6d-9c19-85dd7cd3f404
  4. Uninstalling Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling Microsoft apps: I have uninstalled 6 Microsoft apps- Cortana, Microsoft News, Microsoft To Do, Xbox, Windows Security, and Windows Terminal. The apps are no longer installed, but except for Cortana I still have them showing up in my Start Menu. Of course, nothing happens when I click on any...
  5. Uninstalling Microsoft apps

Uninstalling Microsoft apps: I have uninstalled 6 Microsoft apps- Cortana, Microsoft News, Microsoft To Do, Xbox, Windows Security, and Windows Terminal. The apps are no longer installed, but except for Cortana I still have them showing up in my Start Menu. Of course, nothing happens when I click on any...
  6. Microsoft apps uninstalled automatically!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft apps uninstalled automatically!: Hello! This is an unprecedented & totally unexpected problem I'm facing with Microsoft Office 365. Previously, I encountered Application Error while trying to open MS Word so I ran Online Repair over it. It had been running for over 4 hours & the process wasn't over, but my...
  7. Uninstalled a store app and want to recover its information

Uninstalled a store app and want to recover its information: Hi. I have Win 10 Pro, and I've recently decided to reinstall Drawboard PDF editor application (which is a store application) for some reasons, but I acidentally removed some "temporary files" along with the uninstall (My pdf files which I haven't saved unfortunately) and...
  8. I want to uninstall the recent update to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to uninstall the recent update to Microsoft Edge: Uninstall update to Microsft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-the-recent-update-to-microsoft/e3d494e5-991c-480d-8b5f-816cfd0968c5
  9. I want to uninstall Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

I want to uninstall Microsoft Edge on Windows 10: Since I don't need Microsoft Edge and I want to uninstall it.[ATTACH] How do I do it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-uninstall-microsoft-edge-on-windows-10/a8d77713-0625-4eff-b2e2-e139b33a570b
  10. microsoft store app got uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store app got uninstalled: i recently got a laptop and my dad decided to completely clear it which was a horrible idea and i didn't agree to it but i also had no say in it. he completely erased the app and i've tried just about everything i've found on the internet to reinstall it but nothing has...