Windows 10: Wanting to Upgrade to Windows 10 "AFTER" 7/29/16

Discus and support Wanting to Upgrade to Windows 10 "AFTER" 7/29/16 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm currently running an OEM version of W-7sp1. I'd like to continue to use this after the W-10 cut off date of 7/29/16. However, I'd also like to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jrw1, Aug 14, 2015.

1. jrw1 Win User

Wanting to Upgrade to Windows 10 "AFTER" 7/29/16

I'm currently running an OEM version of W-7sp1. I'd like to continue to use this after the W-10 cut off date of 7/29/16. However, I'd also like to get a free version of W-10 for futue use. Consequently, I was thinking of doing the following prior to 7/29/16:
    1) Removing from my PC my current HDD with W-7sp1 on it and replacing it with a new blank HDD.
    2) Installing on this new HDD W-7sp1 from an .iso file I have. I'll be using my current OEM license to activate it.
    3) Upgrade this HDD to W-10.
    4) Remove this HDD with W-10 installed on it and set it aside for use after 7/29/16.
    5) Put back into my PC my original HDD with W-7sp1.

After I have done the above:
    a) Will my current HDD with W-7sp1 still be useable? Will I still be able to get W-7 security updates for it?
    b) Will my new HDD with W-10 on it be useable after 7/29/16? If it is will I then be able to do a clean install on it (note: my current version is 32bit and by that time I will want to switch to a 64bit version of W-10)?

Thanks for any help that you can give me on this matter.

:)

2. PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

download j2me edition of blueftp to your x2. Configure the settings on application access.

Then browse files, highlight the file which you want to hide press 9

three action will appear.

generalmember, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Battōsai Win User
    PLEASE UPGRADE NOKIA X2 TO " SYMBIAN OS " EDITION ...

Battōsai, Aug 14, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

only thing i can think of may cause you issues right now

Hardware changes

If you made substantial hardware changes to your PC, such as replacing your hard drive or motherboard, Windows might no longer be activated on your PC. For info on how to activate your PC, see the product activation article.

jds63, Aug 14, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Hard drive will not have any effect, motherboard, oh yeah!

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Wanting to Upgrade to Windows 10 "AFTER" 7/29/16 - Similar Threads - Wanting Upgrade

2. i want upgrade my pc w7 to upgrade on w10 , for that what is the process ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want upgrade my pc w7 to upgrade on w10 , for that what is the process ?: i want upgrade my pc w7 to upgrade on w10 , for that what is the process ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-upgrade-my-pc-w7-to-upgrade-on-w10-for-that/8fb55407-04cf-473b-b879-adb4346e12e1
  3. i want upgrade my pc w7 to upgrade on w10 , for that what is the process ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want upgrade my pc w7 to upgrade on w10 , for that what is the process ?: i want upgrade my pc w7 to upgrade on w10 , for that what is the process ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-upgrade-my-pc-w7-to-upgrade-on-w10-for-that/8fb55407-04cf-473b-b879-adb4346e12e1
  4. i want upgrade my pc w7 to upgrade on w10 , for that what is the process ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to upgrade my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade my PC.: In my PC there is not any kinds of apps where we used in daily use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-pc/21a00955-a84c-49df-b106-3e82e25ee18d
  6. I want to upgrade my PC.

I want to upgrade my PC.: In my PC there is not any kinds of apps where we used in daily use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-my-pc/21a00955-a84c-49df-b106-3e82e25ee18d
  7. I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...: I would like to upgrade my dell laptop from Microsoft 7 to Microsoft 11. I’ve been getting a message to do this, but I click the button remind me later. So now I want to upgrade, but that message isn’t coming up at the moment. How do I find that message within my computer or...
  8. I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...

I’ve been getting a message on my laptop to upgrade my windows seven. I now want to upgrade...: I would like to upgrade my dell laptop from Microsoft 7 to Microsoft 11. I’ve been getting a message to do this, but I click the button remind me later. So now I want to upgrade, but that message isn’t coming up at the moment. How do I find that message within my computer or...
  9. after upgrad to Win 11 MS wants me to generate a new password every time I log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after upgrad to Win 11 MS wants me to generate a new password every time I log in: the following step occure when I log in1 The screen shows my name2. When I click on it MS standard log in window appears3. After typing in my PW I get a msg that I need to verify mu id with a code4. Typing in the code that I receievd with my email5. The screen displays that i...
  10. after upgrad to Win 11 MS wants me to generate a new password every time I log in

after upgrad to Win 11 MS wants me to generate a new password every time I log in: the following step occure when I log in1 The screen shows my name2. When I click on it MS standard log in window appears3. After typing in my PW I get a msg that I need to verify mu id with a code4. Typing in the code that I receievd with my email5. The screen displays that i...