Windows 10: War Thunder right click problem.

Discus and support War Thunder right click problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing War Thunder and I right click to zoom it kicks me to windows desktop. The problem does not happen all the time, but does happen at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bamagull, Aug 9, 2015.

1. bamagull Win User

War Thunder right click problem.

When playing War Thunder and I right click to zoom it kicks me to windows desktop. The problem does not happen all the time, but does happen at least once during a session. Any ideas what could cause this?

:)

bamagull, Aug 9, 2015

2. KB890830 causes problems with War Thunder launcher

Hi,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I suggest you to repair the War Thunder launcher since it fails to work. Here's how:

1. Right click on Start and select Programs and Features.

2. Select War Thunder launcher and click on
    Repair

If you don't see the Repair option, tap or click
    Change
    , if available, and see if repair is offered as an option.

3. Follow the instructions on the screen.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Soundmixer.exe error on startup

it also happens whenever i launch war thunder and startup

mohd noor hakimbin ishak, Aug 9, 2015
  4. War Thunder right click problem.

I have the same problem lol

poladurian, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

War Thunder right click problem.

1. War Thunder right click problem. - Similar Threads - War Thunder right

2. Right-click problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click problem: HiWhen I right click on a folder, it loads for a momentIt is clear in the picture belowTnk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-problem/9c17b7ba-a510-4a6a-ab81-559f12d021f9
  3. Windows crash when on War Thunder Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crash when on War Thunder Launcher: Evetime I'm on the launcher my pc crash link to dump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ILx73vquqcpc4WwX8RlSLm9ugZczwPzJ/view?usp=sharing I can replicate the crash with the launcher...
  4. Right click problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right click problem: I recently reset my laptop, everything is running fine but the right click menu is taking too much time to open almost 2-5 mins, and its annoying. There is not any extra thing in that menu.. All other features like opening folders, internet etc. works smoothly List of items...
  5. Right click problems

Right click problems: so when I hold right click it cuts out so im aiming in while play call of duty and when I zoom in and looking around it works for a short period of time but it will cut out for a second so I will unzoom for 1 or 2 seconds and I will continue holding right click and it will...
  6. Regular FPS drops when playing War Thunder

Regular FPS drops when playing War Thunder: So as the title says I have an issue when playing War Thunder, and to a certain extent CSGO, that is every few seconds I get a frame drop from around 40 on War Thunder to 3 or 4. I have tried going into the Registry Editor and changing a few things per a tutorial I found...
  7. BSOD while playing War Thunder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing War Thunder: For two weeks now I've been having crashes on my laptop, usually these crashes result in a BSOD [CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT] error other times the laptop hangs and I'm forced to manually reboot. Surprisingly these BSODs only occur while playing War Thunder and no other...
  8. right click problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click problem: has anyone experienced a problem when right clicking on a file and windows becomes unresponsive and closes the file /program down if so have you fixed the problem or how did you resolve it...
  9. Any War Thunder player here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any War Thunder player here?: Any War Thunder player here? I'm a War Thunder player here and I'm currently play German. I'm in the progress of researching tier 5 German Tiger 2 10.5cm. I already had Jagdtiger, but just want the Tiger 2 10.5cm because it a good tank with 105mm gun. Yes, the Tiger 2 armor...
  10. Black unresponsive screen when launching war thunder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black unresponsive screen when launching war thunder: I have played war thunder on my new PC since Christmas when I got it. It has worked fine, like everything else, until four days ago when instead of launching the game after pressing the "play" button in the launcher, a black screen appears after a slight but alarming delay....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. warthunder right click zoom

2. war thunder right mouse key problem

3. mouse not working war thunder