Windows 10: Warcraft III cutscenes not playing properly (not black screen)

Discus and support Warcraft III cutscenes not playing properly (not black screen) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, I downloaded Warcraft III and when I go to play the game the cutscenes look terrible I have tried running it as administrator which fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MDAWG, Oct 2, 2016.

1. MDAWG Win User

Warcraft III cutscenes not playing properly (not black screen)

Hey guys, I downloaded Warcraft III and when I go to play the game the cutscenes look terrible
    I have tried running it as administrator which fixed the first problem I was having where the video footage would just not load at all, I also tried running it on a compatability mode, and tried installing a codec, all of which have not worked.
    I tried to get some screen shots but it seems to come out fine in them so It wont really show anything but basically its just really gammary and there's like big blocks of horrible colour like green on there armour and stuff.

(I cannot update the game as it is pirated, I have pirated this same game in the past and it worked fine and no one in the comments seems to be having the same issue im not sure what it is)

I would really appreciate any help someone could provide,
    Thank you

:)

MDAWG, Oct 2, 2016

2. Flash supported games

I have few games downloaded on my Windows 10 laptop. The games itself run fine but there are Ingame cutscenes which are flash supported and do not play during the game. During the game, either the cutscenes are skipped or only the audio plays with a black
    screen.

I have tried running the game in vista or win 7, same thing happens. I have also tried compatibility shooter. Doesn't work.

How do I make the in game cutscenes run properly?

P.S. these games are downloaded on my PC not online on a browser. So please do not send tips on how to enable flash plugin for various browsers.

SakshiShukla1, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Flash supported games

I made it very clear that I AM NOT PLAYING THE GAME ONLINE. NOT ONLINE. NO FULL SCREEN WHAT SO EVER. I am playing Avenue flo from playfirst. The game runs fine but the cutscenes in the game do not play they just skip to the level or only the audio plays
    with a black screen.

I have the latest flash player. No issues there. Tell me how to fix the Ingame cutscenes.

SakshiShukla1, Oct 2, 2016
  4. batlhilz Win User

answering by quoting you:

"it is pirated"

batlhilz, Oct 2, 2016
  5. As far as the rule is concerned, we cannot help you because you are using a pirated copy of the game you are trying to play. But according to a bit of research I've done, the game is already considered abandon ware.

RoasterMen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Warcraft III cutscenes not playing properly (not black screen) - Similar Threads - Warcraft III cutscenes

2. The cutscenes in video shows only black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cutscenes in video shows only black screen: Previously, I downloaded a game titled Hitman Contracts, which is a popular game created by IO Interactive. When I play, the movies turns into black screen. After that, the main menu doesn't show black screen, only when the video starts with a black screen. Does anyone have...
  3. The cutscenes in video shows only black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The cutscenes in video shows only black screen: Previously, I downloaded a game titled Hitman Contracts, which is a popular game created by IO Interactive. When I play, the movies turns into black screen. After that, the main menu doesn't show black screen, only when the video starts with a black screen. Does anyone have...
  4. Blue screen when playing world of warcraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when playing world of warcraft: Hello,Recently my pc has run into an issue where I get a bluescreen/stopcode screen whenever I play world of warcraft and only with world of warcraft. The screen says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and under it win32kfull.sys. I have tried my best at troubleshooting the issue but I...
  5. Blue screen when playing world of warcraft

Blue screen when playing world of warcraft: Hello,Recently my pc has run into an issue where I get a bluescreen/stopcode screen whenever I play world of warcraft and only with world of warcraft. The screen says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and under it win32kfull.sys. I have tried my best at troubleshooting the issue but I...
  6. Black OPs III

Black OPs III: I have DIRECTX 12, but am getting an error from Black OPs III that I cannot run the game. The error is no DX11 video card found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-ops-iii/c8e5d253-9efe-453c-a59f-0ced1b87a896
  7. World of Warcraft windowed game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft windowed game play: What the hell is the matter with you **** at microsoft? You refused to support full screen for the latest release of World of Warcraft BFA and now our experience as gamers has to suffer. For YEARS windows has been forced down our throats ( I HATE windows 10 ) and now your...
  8. Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos not playing properly (Black Screen, Green Screen): Hello, I've run into a problem with videos not playing properly after installing the Asus ATK package from the support website. First, Youtube Videos failed to load the actual videos, only having the sound playing, with only a black screen. I disabled Hardware Acceleration...
  9. Call of Duty Black OPS III

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Black OPS III: Call of Duty® A7Tx9k0C7Ic Coming 4.26.2015 5401
  10. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: Can anyone analyze this and tell me what driver was the issue? EDIT 2: Uploaded using the BSOD tool from this forum in case the below doesn't work EDIT: New dump: 123115-13015-01.rar - Google Drive 35815