Windows 10: Warface

Discus and support Warface in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been around a while frre to play on steam , it has microtransactions or whatever they are called but there are plenty of decent unlocks and bonus's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Archie123, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

Warface

Been around a while frre to play on steam , it has microtransactions or whatever they are called but there are plenty of decent unlocks and bonus's without them , i mean you can still do well without buying op weapons. If you try it complete the basic training and medic training first , the medic training gives youy access to the colt python pistol its the most op weapon ive seen in a game you can dominate with it on small maps *Smile Plenty of players plenty of gamemodes and free fun whats not to like *Wink

:)

Archie123, Apr 2, 2016

2. Warface problems

H

I have a notebook HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ak000 with Intel Core i7-6700 HQ, RAM 8GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M and Intel HD Graphic 530 and when I launch the Warface game, the mouse and the touchpad doesn't works. I contacted the Crytek Customer Support but
    they reply as follow: "This soundsvery much like a conflict or resource issue on your notebook. Try the Microsoft troubleshooter to identify the conflict." I haven't found anything regarding my problem in Microsoft troubleshooter so I need some help. PS: Excuse
    me for my English, if someone can reply in Italian or French should be better for me.

Regards

EnnioZotter, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Dani Pun Win User
    Warface problems

Hi Ennio,

For us to better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Are the mouse and touchpad working when you launch a different game?
    • Have there been any changes with your notebook prior to this concern?
    • Have you checked if your drivers are up to date?

In the meantime, you can download the
    Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1607: September 20, 2016 (KB3193494).

This update includes improvements and fixes to enhance the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1607. For further information about the update please check the link provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Dani Pun, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

Warface

1. Warface - Similar Threads - Warface

2. How do I remove Warface My.Com from the Apps and Features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove Warface My.Com from the Apps and Features?: WarfaceMY.com is not even an application. Its a link. As soon as I click on uninstall its opening a link on browser. I am not able to find any reference of the link or the application on the system. How can I remove this? Kindly help....
  3. How do I remove Warface My.Com from the Apps and Features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove Warface My.Com from the Apps and Features?: WarfaceMY.com is not even an application. Its a link. As soon as I click on uninstall its opening a link on browser. I am not able to find any reference of the link or the application on the system. How can I remove this? Kindly help....
  4. Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One: 85CFU9everU Great news! Warface is available for free on Xbox One! Gather your friends and set off together on exciting raids and PvE missions. Take the pedestal of honor in ranked matches and fight together in fast-paced PvP modes! [ATTACH] Exclusively on Xbox The...
  5. Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Starting today, all Xbox Insiders are invited to join the Warface Beta on Xbox One. Gather your friends and take on exciting Player vs. Enemy (PvE) missions. Choose from four classes with unique skills as you assault enemy defenses, revive teammates, mine...