Windows 10: Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet

Discus and support Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; N4O-vCAgZ4I Happy holidays, Tenno! We hope you’re enjoying the latest new cinematic quest, The War Within, on Xbox One right now. It took us a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet

Source: Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Dec 20, 2016

2. Is There A Update To This Driver?

No i was trying to play warframe and it said update your drivers

uriahbracey, Dec 20, 2016
  3. I bought wrong console

i regret buying and will be very shortly selling my new xbox due to the lack of my favorite titles free to play games warthunder and warframe thanks to their lack of willingness to cross platform.

ArtemBelov, Dec 20, 2016
Thema:

Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet

1. Warframe, the Free to Play Hit, Ends the Year with Biggest Update Yet - Similar Threads - Warframe Free Play

2. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  3. Biggest idiots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Biggest idiots: In microsoft are the most stupid people. Microsodt has the worst support among everyone. Someone stole my account, into i put more than 60€ and only thing microsoft was able to respond with, was that they can not give me my account back, they can only suspend my old account....
  4. Tabs are unseen yet can not be Ended.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Tabs are unseen yet can not be Ended.: For some odd reason, when I open a tab like Edge or Spotify, it duplicates itself and can be only be seen thro Task Manager, and some of the duplicates can not be ended, slowing my computer down a lot. I have done a virus scan thro settings and there are no virus on my...
  5. Yet again getting "end of service" with no update offered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yet again getting "end of service" with no update offered: This is like the second or maybe even third time this has happened to me. It's frustrating and confusing as a user. Once more I am getting a warning from Windows saying my version is nearing end of service and to "click here to download a new version" yet no new version is...
  6. Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Full Version of Jalees Reader yet still have Free version - 1 year on!: Hello I bought Jalees Reader Pro version on the 15th of August 2018 yet I still Have the Free version! When I'm using it, it asks me to consider purchasing the Full version which I already have done! This Is Now over a Year! (oh and Yes I Do have the receipt!)...
  7. Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21: [ATTACH] Jump into the co-op looter shooter that started it all! Enjoy a blend of FPS and RPG mechanics as you play one four characters who each have their own unique skillsets to use and master. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition will be available for free this weekend...
  8. Free to play PUBG for low-end Windows PCs will expand to more countries

in Windows 10 News
    Free to play PUBG for low-end Windows PCs will expand to more countries: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is already available for desktop, smartphones and gaming consoles. The makers recently launched a free to play version of PUBG for Windows PCs and after months of beta testing, the game is finally ready to expand to more countries. PUBG...
  9. Best Free Office Clone yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best Free Office Clone yet: Hi there IMO this is easily the best Office clone yet -- and it's FREE -- note though there's no OUTLOOK equivalent. If you need VBS support though for EXCEL macros you will need the PRO edition (still cheap) and it's as compatible as far as I can see --much better than...
  10. Biggest hurdle to overcome with Windows 9: The dead end

in Windows 10 News
    Biggest hurdle to overcome with Windows 9: The dead end: Information is beginning to leak about Windows 9, and the conversation has turned to how badly Microsoft has failed so far with Windows 8. It's being said that Microsoft is floundering, with Windows 8 even being compared to Vista. Some wonder how Windows 9 might turn things...