Windows 10: Was blue screened unknowing why

Discus and support Was blue screened unknowing why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 64806 I was on google plus and facebook when my BSOD happened I do not know what is wrong and would like to know thank you 41199 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by n7slayer, Feb 17, 2016.

1. n7slayer Win User

Was blue screened unknowing why

Attachment 64806 I was on google plus and facebook when my BSOD happened I do not know what is wrong and would like to know thank you

:)

n7slayer, Feb 17, 2016
  2. bitruong Win User

Phone bricked, recovery tool says "product code is empty"

Me too.

My phone have two mode now:

1. NOKIA logo with "NOKIA FLASH" device manager, WPRT 2.0.3 error: Product code is empty

2. Blue bitlocker screen with "QUALCOMM MSM DEVICE", WPRT 2.0.3 error: UEFI mode, unknow firmware, unknow packge.

That is 3 weeks. :crying:

bitruong, Feb 17, 2016
  3. bitruong Win User
    Phone bricked, recovery tool says "product code is empty"

Hi tantoniazi!

I tried very more time, when it boot with "NOKIA FLASH" WPRT cant detect product code.

And when it UEFI mode, it unknow firmware, unknow packge.

What u mean real UEFI mode? red screen with NOKIA logo? or something else?

bitruong, Feb 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

The cause of the crash is Norton/Symantec, although this crash looks to be a single one which is handled by Windows.
    This means that you have nothing to worry and do not need to do anything *Smile
    If this problem keeps occuring, simply reply again here with a new zip from the DM Log Collector and I'll be notified

Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck FC, {fffff800714f1fe8, 8000000053c32121, ffffd0002117a0f0, 2} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BHDrvx64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for BHDrvx64.sys[/quote] Driver Reference Table - BHDrvx64.sys

Thema:

1. Was blue screened unknowing why - Similar Threads - Was blue screened

2. Blue screens but not a clue why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens but not a clue why: Hi everyone, I litterally never did that usually i fix things by myselft but now i'm exhausted of this situation..I get bluescreens randomly i played 50h of red dead redemption no problem but opening youtube and crash and not just only 1 but multiple like : "...
  3. Blue screens but not a clue why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens but not a clue why: Hi everyone, I litterally never did that usually i fix things by myselft but now i'm exhausted of this situation..I get bluescreens randomly i played 50h of red dead redemption no problem but opening youtube and crash and not just only 1 but multiple like : "...
  4. Unknow files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  5. Unknow files

Unknow files: Hey I just bought a zephryus rog 15 asus, and I saw these files just pop up. Are these safe? How can you tell if its safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknow-files/ebcddbc3-3905-4c9e-8047-f0272a5bccf8
  6. Pictures of Unknow People in Lock Screen help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pictures of Unknow People in Lock Screen help!: For the past few weeks, my Lock Screen showing unknown People. I dont know who these people are and even after changing, it's coming again and again. I had tried everything but the only thing left is Format! any help?...
  7. Pictures of Unknow People in Lock Screen help!

Pictures of Unknow People in Lock Screen help!: For the past few weeks, my Lock Screen showing unknown People. I dont know who these people are and even after changing, it's coming again and again. I had tried everything but the only thing left is Format! any help?...
  8. Pictures of Unknow People in Lock Screen help!

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. program unknow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    program unknow: what is program "afraid provide research " and how I can delete it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-unknow/9763c442-2fd8-4b78-b2c5-2f5b772c3b5a"
  10. Unknow Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknow Blue Screen: hi, can someone take a look at the crash reports and give me some idea what i should do? thanks, Nathan Saunders 88201