Windows 10: Was on Insider Preview and want this back

Discus and support Was on Insider Preview and want this back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i bought a new pc and cannot have the same options i had before. Do get: Just fixes, apps and drivers Active development of Windows Skip ahead to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by f_vo, Aug 28, 2018.

1. f_vo Win User

Was on Insider Preview and want this back

i bought a new pc and cannot have the same options i had before.

Do get:

Just fixes, apps and drivers

Active development of Windows

Skip ahead to the next Windows release.

Before :

Just sent me early updates

The next version of Windows

Skip ahead to the newt Windows release

i feel that the updates comme in slower then before, even when i am in the fast ring.

Also only the third option is available for me and i like to choose

any help ….if ever

François

:)

2. Cant get out of Insider Preview Versions

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Go to the following website Windows Insider Program
    • Sign In using the credentials that you used to sign up.
    • At the top of the page, click the Leave Program tab.
    • Confirm that you want to leave.
    Note: This will only remove your participation in the Insiders Program.

The Automatic Feedback can only be stopped by
    uninstalling the Windows 10 Technical Preview.

• Restart the machine.
    • Sign out from the Microsoft Account and sign in again and check if it persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Insider Preview 16215.1000 (rs_prerelease)

Since you've already tried all the necessary troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you roll back to your previous version and then try installing the
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16215.1000 (rs_prerelease) again.

If the issue persists, roll back to your previous version. This time, we recommend not installing
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 16215.1000 (rs_prerelease); then, send a feedback using your built-in feedback application to inform the programmers about your concern.

Regards.

Lizette Ags, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Was on Insider Preview and want this back

Windows 10 Insider Preview Install Failed

Hello Simpson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Are you referring to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267?
    • Which Intel drivers are you referring to?
    • Are you referring to Intel drivers deployed through Windows Updates?
    • Did you get any error message when they fail?

From your description, I suspect that the problem might be due to unsuccessful installation of preview build caused this issue. Suggest you to check installing the build again to see if the same thing happens again. If you don't see the
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267
    update, then please check it after sometime. Refer this link
    to learn more about Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267.

Give us above details to assist you better.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Was on Insider Preview and want this back

1. Was on Insider Preview and want this back - Similar Threads - Was Insider Preview

2. Insider preview updates copy.rs_prerelease_Wifi on on Insider Preview Evaluation Copy....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Insider preview updates copy.rs_prerelease_Wifi on on Insider Preview Evaluation Copy....: all, For insider preview evaluation copy.rs_prerelease_ Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build -200710-1419 I can see my WIfi but my computer will not connect and I am using the correct Wifi password. all other devices will connect to my wifi. What is the fix so that I can...
  3. insider preview builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    insider preview builds: i have tried multiple time to disable the insider preview builds but after i do and leave the page and go back the settings have reverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-builds/e7124306-1cee-4430-925e-0a91a104ccd4
  4. Windows 10 Education Insider Preview - Go back to normal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education Insider Preview - Go back to normal: Hello guys, so around 1 year I decided to have Insider Preview version, and I thought I had removed it. and now apparently after resetting the computer, I still have in the corner of my Desktop, "Windows 10 Insider Preview / Evaluation copy. Build...." Why is that? Knowing...
  5. Windows Insider Preview

Windows Insider Preview: I recently joined the windows insider preview under first ring. Because of the constant updates i switched to slow ring and then opted out of the insider preview. My question is that now that i have opted out, will i still continue to receive stable preview builds up until...
  6. Rolling back from Windows Insider Preview to Windows 10

Rolling back from Windows Insider Preview to Windows 10: Can someone provide me with instructions for going back to Windows 10? I'm currently on the Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 18950.rs_prerelease.190726-1645. I would like to opt out of the Windows 10 preview program. Thank you! * Original title: Rolling back to Windows...
  7. Insider preview 18941.1001

Insider preview 18941.1001: Greetings, Today i received Windows 10 Insider Preview build no 18941.1001 which failed to install with the error 0xc1900101 I had this same problem with build 18936.1000 which too failed with the same error. Is it something to do with my hardware ? As i see its something...
  8. SWITCH from PRO INSIDER PREVIEW back to REGULAR VERSION

in Windows 10 Customization
    SWITCH from PRO INSIDER PREVIEW back to REGULAR VERSION: ** SINCE MS latest update download, my NORTON will not work now. I have W10 EDITION PRO INSIDER PREVIEW, how do I switch back to REGULAR VERSION of W10 using EDGE as the browser....
  9. Insider Preview 17730

Insider Preview 17730: I cannot download and install the latest version, just keep getting an error message. Any suggestions? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/insider-preview-17730/76fbcd90-2f4e-4189-91b7-3c08cd9013df
  10. Windows Insider Preview.

Windows Insider Preview.: I have changed my insider account login .windows now giving me message that " Note: It will take some time to receive a build after changing your setting" since last three days. How do I get the latest insider preview?...