Windows 10: Washed out taskbar fonts

Discus and support Washed out taskbar fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have washed out toolbar fonts? Is there a tweak to make them crisp ? [img] 32905 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ddinc, Dec 6, 2015.

1. ddinc Win User

Washed out taskbar fonts

Have washed out toolbar fonts?
    Is there a tweak to make them crisp ?

Washed out taskbar fonts [​IMG]

:)

ddinc, Dec 6, 2015

2. Colors washed out and fonts small.

Good Day My Name is and i will be happy to assist you. Here is the solution to Revert/Uninstall the Windows 10 Update: Go to “Start” => “Settings” => Update and Security => Recovery => Get started => Go back to an earlier build. Please do
    let me know if this worked for you or not, for me to be able to continue to assist. Kind Regards

Phillip Roos, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Colors washed out and fonts small.

Hi , this is Andre from the Microsoft Community. Lets see if we can get your problem resolved. Are you saying, adjusting the Scale and layout in Start > Settings > System > Display and choosing (Recommended) does not help? Have you tried uninstalling then
    reinstall your display adapter to see if it helps? Press Windows key + X Click Device Manager Expand Display adapter Right click the adapter then click uninstall, then click uninstall. Best, Andre Windows Insider MVP MVP-Windows and Devices for IT Andre Da Costa (@adacosta) | Twitter

Andre Da Costa, Dec 6, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Washed out taskbar fonts

It looks like the font colour and background taskbar colour are not working well together. Have you had a go at changing these colours yourself? Look through the following tutorial and see if any of the options work better for you. I suggest you try High Contrast colours (personally I don't like them) or simply turning off the task bar colour.

Taskbar Color

philc43, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

Washed out taskbar fonts

1. Washed out taskbar fonts - Similar Threads - Washed taskbar fonts

2. Washed out display color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Washed out display color: I have a problem recently that came out of nowhere. The color on my monitor seems to be off, and it doesn't matter how much I fiddled with Windows and monitor settings, including the built-in Windows color calibration, I can't seem to get it right. The problem is that the...
  3. Washed out cursors

Washed out cursors: I just noticed after changing my cursor to a custom one that the color saturation on the cursor is weird, It looks slightly brighter/less saturated than it should beThe only ways i've found for it to display the colors properly is enabling cursor trail or dragging a windowI...
  4. Washed out colours.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Washed out colours.: I have a brand new laptop 3 days old, windows 10 with office home and business, colours are very washed out, images are not sharp, anyone know how to fix the problem? Thankyou....
  5. Washed out colours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Washed out colours: Just found out that my screen's colours was washed. Tried a solution to change the output dynamic range from "limited" to "full" in the Nvidia control panel settings but it seems like I only have one subcategory shown on the right which is the 3D Settings. The "Display"...
  6. Washed out HDR

Washed out HDR: Hi I'm curious and wonder how many of you have made HDR work properly? I've tried most things I can try and can't get HDR to work, switched PCs, 3 different monitors, different DP cables, formatted PCs and all tests resurfaced the same with washed colors. Windows 10 bad...
  7. HDR washed out looking

HDR washed out looking: It seems to be a bug going back years now, but is there any way to get HDR mode looking normal and not super washed out? Fullscreen game HDR works fine, but desktop HDR looks like trash. submitted by /u/XSSpants [link] [comments]...
  8. Washed out Taskbar Color

Washed out Taskbar Color: I left my computer on while I ran a few errands this morning. Was gone about an hour and a half. When I returned and brought my screen back to life, I noticed my Taskbar was no longer anywhere near the color it had been - a slightly-lighter shade of my dark green background...
  9. HDR and Washed out colors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDR and Washed out colors: What's up guys so my new monitor is HDR compatible however whenever I enable HDR in games, it makes them look terrible. The colors are super washed out, the brights are dull and the blacks are boosted to like a grey-ish. I've updated the monitor firmware and installed the...
  10. washed out display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    washed out display: Hi I get greenish washed out colors on display after waking PC from sleep. I uninstalled and updated graphic driver. high contrast or color temperature is turned off. this happened before, also after waking from sleep, but was fixed after restart. now it doesn't work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. washed out font windows 10