Windows 10: Watch #MicrosoftEDU live event here

Discus and support Watch #MicrosoftEDU live event here in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our #MicrosoftEDU event is taking place, May 2nd 2017, in New York City. We invite you to learn what’s next by watching the livestream of the event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Watch #MicrosoftEDU live event here

Source: How to follow along with our #MicrosoftEDU event - The Official Microsoft Blog

Livestream Video: Learn what's next | #MicrosoftEDU

Update: Surface Laptop, Windows 10 S, Minecraft Code Builder, and all the news from yesterday Microsoft UK Further Education Blog

Brink, May 1, 2017
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, May 1, 2017
  3. Watch ESPN app on windows 10 will not play tennis live events or Replay events.

I downloaded the ESPN app and signed in with my provider. I can watch several live events, but I cannot watch any live tennis events or tennis Replay events. I get the message "the video failed to play, retry". I can never get it to play. Other times,
    it just says "error". I can open ESPN3 on Chrome and watch the events, but I cannot get the events to play with the ESPN app. I noticed when I downloaded the app from the Store in Windows 10, it said the app was for Windows 8.1. However, it also said it
    should work on versions up to Windows 10. Can you recommend a solution for the problem? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

DonaldRHarris, May 1, 2017
  4. MsRomes Win User

Is there anyway to watch live streaming video from my Samsung Focus Phone? I know apple & android phones have an app to allow you to watch live video streamed from an online site..

I have a Samsung Focus phone and I would like to be able to watch live streaming events that occur on-line.. I also can not view items that need abode live media players

MsRomes, May 1, 2017
  5. z3r010 Win User
    Surface laptop announced.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

z3r010, May 1, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Brink, May 1, 2017
  7. z3r010 Win User
    I'm glad I didn't buy a new surface book now for my travel laptop replacement, the new surface laptop look ideal for what I need.

z3r010, May 1, 2017
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

1. Watch #MicrosoftEDU live event here - Similar Threads - Watch #MicrosoftEDU live

2. Watch EA Play Live 2020 Event on June 18

in Windows 10 News
    Watch EA Play Live 2020 Event on June 18: EA Play Live 2020 is about connecting players around the world and bringing them closer to the game franchises they love. During this year’s digital event, we’ll showcase our games through a live broadcast, community content, and more. Tune in on...
  3. Watch Microsoft Game Stack Live event March 17-18

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Game Stack Live event March 17-18: Save the dates: Game Stack Live schedule! [ATTACH] Join us on Mixer March 17-18 where we'll be livestreaming content that we planned to share at this year's Game Developers Conference. Starting at 10:00 am PT on the 17th, come learn about the latest cloud and game...
  4. Watch Live Apple Special Event September 12, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Apple Special Event September 12, 2018: Join us here September 12, 2018 at 10 a.m. PDT to watch the Apple Special Event, live from the Steve Jobs Theater. Watch live at: Apple Events - Keynote September 2018 - Apple 117749
  5. Watch Live Nvidia Gamescom 2018 #BeForTheGame event

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Nvidia Gamescom 2018 #BeForTheGame event: You know. We know you know. You know we know you know.Gamescom — the world’s largest gaming expo — is almost here. We’ve already told you our GeForce gaming event on Monday, Aug. 20, at the Palladium in Cologne, Germany, will be loaded with exclusive, hands-on demos running...
  6. Watch Build 2015 live here

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Build 2015 live here: here is link to watch build live Channel 9 provides videos for developers, delivered by the people who work behind the scenes at Microsoft. 2 hours to go Live video stream [img] Note To catch up and more information about Build 2015: Build 2015:...
  7. Watch Microsoft Office Event Here Live – Nov. 2, 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Office Event Here Live – Nov. 2, 2016: Tune in Nov. 2, 2016 at 11 a.m. ET to hear from Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Office CVP Kirk Koenigsbauer and special guests to learn more. Watch the live webcast Source: Microsoft Event - Nov. 2, 2016 68456
  8. Watch Microsoft Build 2017 Live Stream here May 10th to 12th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Build 2017 Live Stream here May 10th to 12th 2017: May 10–12, 2017 Seattle, WA Starting 8 AM PDT on May 10th 2017 Microsoft Build is an annual conference aimed at software and web developers who use Windows and Microsoft technologies. Software continues to transform the world in remarkable ways and developers are...
  9. Watch the Game Awards 2015 here Live December 3rd

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the Game Awards 2015 here Live December 3rd: The Game Awards 2015 will take place at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, CA tonight at 9:00 PM EST (6:00 PM PST - 8:00 PM CST). How Do You Play? Join the biggest names in entertainment to celebrate the best video games of 2015, plus get a sneak preview of what’s...
  10. Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here: Join the team behind Microsoft Edge as we present the latest updates to our roadmap, the EdgeHTML rendering engine, and the Chakra JavaScript engine. Then enjoy our fantastic lineup of guest speakers as they share their expertise on modern web technologies like ES6, SVG,...