Windows 10: Watch out for latest Firefox vulnerability

Discus and support Watch out for latest Firefox vulnerability in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Worldfence published an article about latest Firefox 0-day vulnerability... If you use Firefox, we recommend you temporarily switch browsers to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AndreTen, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AndreTen Win User

Watch out for latest Firefox vulnerability

Worldfence published an article about latest Firefox 0-day vulnerability...

hope this is in right section...
    more...

:)

AndreTen, Nov 29, 2016
  2. WATCH-OUT Win User

Can't sign in to Games For Windows Marketplace: ERROR_CODE: 800488B1

I'm triyng to sign in with right e-mail and password,
    but I can't do this.
    ERROR_CODE:

800488B1

WATCH-OUT, Nov 29, 2016
  3. WATCH-OUT Win User
    Can't sign in to Games For Windows Marketplace: ERROR_CODE: 800488B1

Watch out for latest Firefox vulnerability [​IMG]

NOTE: It's
    RIGHT Microsoft account

WATCH-OUT, Nov 29, 2016
  4. kipper Win User

Has been fixed.......Version 50.0.2 closed the door.......

kipper, Nov 30, 2016
  5. AndreTen Win User
    *Thumbs Solved.

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Watch out for latest Firefox vulnerability - Similar Threads - Watch latest Firefox

2. KB5006670: Watch out for these issues in Windows 10’s latest update

in Windows 10 News
    KB5006670: Watch out for these issues in Windows 10’s latest update: KB5006670 is part of Windows 10 October 2021 Patch Tuesday and it contains already-tested bug fixes, security updates and improvements for Windows servicing. By default, this cumulative update is automatically installed for all users as soon as possible, but it seems to be...
  3. KB5005565: Watch out for these issues in Windows 10’s latest update

in Windows 10 News
    KB5005565: Watch out for these issues in Windows 10’s latest update: Windows 10 KB5005565 update for version 21H2, version 21H1, version 20H2, and version 2004 is apparently plagued with numerous issues. Although Microsoft fixed several bugs with September 2021 cumulative update, it appears that once again the patch has introduced new bugs for...
  4. Windows 10 KB5001330: Watch out for these critical issues in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5001330: Watch out for these critical issues in latest update: Some configurations of Windows 10 are encountering more serious problems thanks to a recent update “KB5001330”, with users reporting installation issues, performance issues, temporary user profile bug and worrying system crash. Earlier this week, Microsoft published new...
  5. Windows 10 KB4592438: Watch out for these issues in the latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB4592438: Watch out for these issues in the latest update: With Windows 10 KB4592438 cumulative update, Microsoft has delivered a fix for a highly frustrating ‘Blue Screen of Death’ bug that has been crashing PCs with Intel NVMe SSDs drives since May. Unfortunately, the update comes with multiple issues, according to user reports on...
  6. Confused about Latest Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Confused about Latest Firefox: I have 77.0.1 64 bit installed and check now and again using About Firefox and update to latest version this way.So far, it still shows 77.0.1. If i install the latest version 78.0.1...will this be a complete fresh install ie your lose all bookmarks,add ons etc or will...
  7. Firefox won't update to latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't update to latest version: I opened Firefox today and it said there was an update (64.0.2). I ran the update and clicked restart and it acts like it's installing the update but then when I click "about Firefox" it still says I need to restart to update Firefox. This just keeps happening. It doesn't...
  8. cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Mozilla Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Mozilla Firefox: I have updated Windows 10 to Anniversary Update ok with no problems..howver i cannot watch streaming mp4 videos in Latest version of Mozilla Firefox..do need to install a codec pack..as there are different sorts.. I tried running Mozilla Firefox in safe mode this did not...
  9. Watch out for the updates !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Watch out for the updates !: I finally got W10 running smooth and was starting to really like it. Then the first 'update' came down the chute. I didn't even have a chance to get around to thinking about stopping that auto update before it happened. WHAM ! Bricked for the second time. I am using Norton...
  10. Latest Firefox Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows: Latest Firefox Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Firefox Release Version: 59.0.2 Release Date: March 26, 2018 32-bit and 64-bit Download Page: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser - Download Firefox in your language - Mozilla Release Notes: Firefox...