Windows 10: watch processes from a command window

Discus and support watch processes from a command window in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, is there a way to use command line window to see what processes are running on the backend of say a print job or when a file is opened I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by encom45, Feb 17, 2018.

1. encom45 Win User

watch processes from a command window

Hello, is there a way to use command line window to see what processes are running on the backend of say a print job or when a file is opened I want to be able to see all the commands and like that run to perform debugging purposes on my windows 10 pc's i have 2 of them or a syslog server , smtp

:)

encom45, Feb 17, 2018
  2. SOISK Win User

How can I get to the admin command prompt without using the search bar?

Way 1: Open Command Prompt from Win+X Power Menu

Way 2: Open Command Prompt from Search

Way 3: Open Command Prompt Here from File Menu

Way 4: Open Command Prompt from File Explorer

Way 5: Create a Shortcut for Command Prompt on the Desktop

Windows 10: How to run a Command Prompt with Administrator privileges.

SOISK, Feb 17, 2018
  3. Eric813 Win User
    Win10 TH2 Update stuck in explorer crashing loop...

Method 1 doens't work as i don't have access to the start menu.

I tried to clean boot the pc but got the same results..

If i boot into the machine, login, start task manager, and then kill the explorer.exe process

i can then go through the computer from task manager and running different commands like chrome and outlook to get to the web and email.

Eric813, Feb 17, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Samuria, Feb 18, 2018
Thema:

1. watch processes from a command window - Similar Threads - watch processes command

2. Why can't I watch videos as a background process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I watch videos as a background process?: Hello, I cannot watch videos on YouTube through my web browser in the background, more specifically, when I have a game running on a different monitor. I suspect that this is an issue with how Windows 11 dictates resource allocation for background tasks, as when I am tabbed...
  3. Why can't I watch videos as a background process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I watch videos as a background process?: Hello, I cannot watch videos on YouTube through my web browser in the background, more specifically, when I have a game running on a different monitor. I suspect that this is an issue with how Windows 11 dictates resource allocation for background tasks, as when I am tabbed...
  4. How to watch STAR WARS in command prompt | easy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to watch STAR WARS in command prompt | easy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaxTheMinerBoy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfulnl/how_to_watch_star_wars_in_command_prompt_easy/
  5. Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line

in Windows 10 News
    Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line: [ATTACH]When you run applications in your Windows system, they all share your processor resources […] This article Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Command to suspend/resume the process sppsvc.exe?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command to suspend/resume the process sppsvc.exe?: Generally, my Windows 10 laptop's fan spins profusely, and CPU usage jumps, at random intervals. I've targeted the sppsvc.exe process "Microsoft Software Protection Platform Service" as the culprit (I hate Windows). What I tend to do is painstakingly bring up the Resource...
  7. Is there a way to set processor affinity for a process using commands invoked from within...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to set processor affinity for a process using commands invoked from within...: I have a processor/memory -intensive program that runs twice as fast if I affiniate it to a single processor. Is there a command to perform the task that I currently do manually via task manager after having the program's initialization pause and ask me to do it manually via...
  8. Process running "conhst.exe" commands

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Process running "conhst.exe" commands: I have see security logs and observed that a process is running below following commands: C" C:\Windows can someone explain in detail what thus commands mean. Thanks & Regards, krishna...
  9. Not enough storage is available to process this command

in Windows 10 News
    Not enough storage is available to process this command: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every command executed on a computer takes in account of a number of files and space for the code in the background to be executed. But sometimes due to various limitations or poor allocation of memory or various other reasons [...] This post Not enough...
  10. Windows 10 critical process error booting from a black screen command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 critical process error booting from a black screen command prompt: Windiws 10 critical process error. How to you boot from a black screen command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-critical-process-error-booting-from-a/ff0c157a-d040-4b8e-a47c-7bfb7b2eeae4