Windows 10: WATCH VIDEOS

Discus and support WATCH VIDEOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RICHARDHESS4, Jul 15, 2018.

1. WATCH VIDEOS

HAVE WINDOWS [ CRAP ] 10. WHY THE HELL IS IT AN ACT OF CONGRESS TO INSTALL OR UPGRADE ADOBE FLASH. DAMN POP UPS. SAYS IT WAS INSTALLED, GO CHECK A VIDEO, SAYS TO UPGRADE ADOBE OR INSTALL. I AM REALLY PISSED, NOTHING EVER, EVER WORKS RIGHT

:)

RICHARDHESS4, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Can't watch videos on Win 10

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Which web browser are you using to watch online videos?
    • Do you receive any error message?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    If you are using Internet Explorer to watch online videos, I suggest you to
    follow the steps mentioned in the following link and check:Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

Note: The above mentioned article contains steps to reset IE. Resetting Internet Explorer's settings is not reversible. After a reset, all previous settings in IE are lost and cannot
    be recovered.

Please reply us with the required information along with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jul 15, 2018
  3. PaulaNees Win User
    Video on Facebook Watch

I have noticed the problem is not just on Facebook watch, its with other videos on Facebook also.

I did the trouble shooter as you instructed, and Facebook is not listed as a "windows store" app. Not sure what the next step would be.

Paula Nees

PaulaNees, Jul 15, 2018
  4. WATCH VIDEOS

Video on Facebook Watch

Hello Paul,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message when playing the said videos on Facebook Watch?
    • Just to make sure, how do you access Facebook? Was it via app or browser?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

WATCH VIDEOS

1. WATCH VIDEOS - Similar Threads - WATCH VIDEOS

2. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  3. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  4. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...: I've tried shutting down my computer, but it still sounds hollow...I don't know if it's something that happened when I accidentally opened MaxxAudio Pro or anything, but I still can't fix the sound...everything I play or watch sounds like a room that echoes when someone...
  6. I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...: I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up came and I got shifted to windows 10 how can I fix it please help...
  7. I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...

I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up...: I was watching video from file explorer in my windows 11 laptop suddenly loading pop-up came and I got shifted to windows 10 how can I fix it please help...
  8. Hey so my computer went to sleep while I was watching video online and now I don’t have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey so my computer went to sleep while I was watching video online and now I don’t have...: Hey I have a infinite a ninth and was watching a movie online with ableton open and the computer fell asleep and now no sound comes out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-so-my-computer-went-to-sleep-while-i-was/8b302810-9c5b-48ca-b8da-90816f725a74
  9. Hey so my computer went to sleep while I was watching video online and now I don’t have...

Hey so my computer went to sleep while I was watching video online and now I don’t have...: Hey I have a infinite a ninth and was watching a movie online with ableton open and the computer fell asleep and now no sound comes out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-so-my-computer-went-to-sleep-while-i-was/8b302810-9c5b-48ca-b8da-90816f725a74
  10. Clock Watchdog Timeout Error occurs mostly while I am attempting to watch videos or listen...

Clock Watchdog Timeout Error occurs mostly while I am attempting to watch videos or listen...: I'm not quite sure what's going on here. But a good bit of the time not neccesarily all the time, my computer will crash and result in a Clock Watchdog Timeout error while watching movies or listening to music.I have updated all my drivers, including the audio and graphic...