Windows 10: Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

Discus and support Watch YouTube videos with Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by W900, Aug 20, 2017.

1. W900 Win User

Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows.

:)

2. Ivan9114 Win User

Problems with Windows 10

The methods (1 and 2) didn't work. I installed Google Chrome. After the installation of Google Chrome I had success with the Youtube videos. Today I watched a lot of youtube videos. My laptop is Lenovo G585.

Ivan9114, Aug 20, 2017
  3. AlexNein Win User
    How to fix stopcode dpc watchdog violation

I watch YouTube videos on the google chrome browser when the stopcode happens.

AlexNein, Aug 20, 2017
  4. dencal Win User

Google are YouTube,s parent company, and as Chrome is also part of the same it is only right they want you to use their product.
    Be grateful that both are free to use.

dencal, Aug 21, 2017
  5. W900 Win User
    Yes - No or this is how you do it. That's all I need I'm well aware of who owns Y.T. I used to use chrome on XP, Win 7 but now Edge does a fine job and I do not want to clutter up my machine with multiple browsers. I do not even bother with CCleaner anymore. Just keeping it simple. The Chrome nag used to have a no thanks place to click and would not bother you until you completely left the site and then it would ask again when you came back. That I could tolerate. Now it pops up throughout the whole session every next video.

W900, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome - Similar Threads - Watch YouTube videos

2. I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome: Hi, I've been getting Blue Screened when watching youtube videos lately. The video freezes and the sound keeps repeating until the system tries to restart after the BSOD.Here are the dump files. Thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlvXW3P9Zy00gQbpxqOXYH1QiS0c?e=hv7K32...
  3. I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome: Hi, I've been getting Blue Screened when watching youtube videos lately. The video freezes and the sound keeps repeating until the system tries to restart after the BSOD.Here are the dump files. Thanks.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlvXW3P9Zy00gQbpxqOXYH1QiS0c?e=hv7K32...
  4. I Keep getting BSOD when watching youtube videos with Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSoD when watching YouTube in Chrome: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pizzahut_666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv3294/bsod_when_watching_youtube_in_chrome/
  6. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...