Windows 10: Watchdog Error

Discus and support Watchdog Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently experiencing crashes every other day and its always a watchdog error and I believe the code is 0x00000133. I am currently trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tanner Kennedy1, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Watchdog Error

I am currently experiencing crashes every other day and its always a watchdog error and I believe the code is 0x00000133. I am currently trying everything I can think of to resolve the issue. If anyone could help me out that would be so helpful

:)

Tanner Kennedy1, Apr 21, 2024
  2. AndreePin Win User

DPC Watchdog Error

Hi,

DPC Watchdog Violation (error code: DPC_Watchdog_Violation) is a common issue in the Windows operating system. It's occurred due to some specific reasons, like unsupported SSD firmware, old SSD driver version, hardware incompatibility
    issues, or system files are corrupted. To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so
      far?

AndreePin, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Caring1 Win User
    New CPU cooler for Ryzen questions and suggestions

Your Ryzen 7 1700X should be close to 4.0GHz anyway, so overclocking is pointless.
    If the computer freezes then there should be an error listed in the crash logs, most likely a clock watchdog timeout, changing the cooler won't fix it.
    I'd suggest leaving the CPU stock and clocking your Ram up a bit.

Caring1, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Watchdog Error

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Watchdog Error

1. Watchdog Error - Similar Threads - Watchdog Error

2. Why do I get this watchdog error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get this watchdog error?: I have a windows 11 computer, but it has no external wifi adapter, so I use a usb one, but whenever I connect to the main network directly not through a lan pass through connection Linux allows you to share wifi connection from wireless to lan I can do a regular mobile...
  3. Why do I get this watchdog error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get this watchdog error?: I have a windows 11 computer, but it has no external wifi adapter, so I use a usb one, but whenever I connect to the main network directly not through a lan pass through connection Linux allows you to share wifi connection from wireless to lan I can do a regular mobile...
  4. blue code error :DPC Watchdog violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue code error :DPC Watchdog violation: 3-5minidumpwindbg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-code-error-dpc-watchdog-violation/18947934-c8bf-4b80-868b-a9e05fafe0a4
  5. blue code error :DPC Watchdog violation

blue code error :DPC Watchdog violation: 3-5minidumpwindbg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-code-error-dpc-watchdog-violation/18947934-c8bf-4b80-868b-a9e05fafe0a4
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC Watchdog Violation error: my computer keeps showing this error and i dont know what to do..can you help please. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/c6cc0bc0-7018-42db-8987-d268bdd3cad0
  7. DPC Watchdog Violation error

DPC Watchdog Violation error: my computer keeps showing this error and i dont know what to do..can you help please. ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpc-watchdog-violation-error/c6cc0bc0-7018-42db-8987-d268bdd3cad0
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to fix 'DPC Watchdog Violation Error'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix 'DPC Watchdog Violation Error'?: My laptop has been showing this problem for the past couple of days. The laptop suddenly freezes and 5-10 seconds later a blue screen appears that says the laptop has run into some problem so it is collecting information and needs to restart. There's a qr code and under that...
  10. How to fix 'DPC Watchdog Violation Error'?

How to fix 'DPC Watchdog Violation Error'?: My laptop has been showing this problem for the past couple of days. The laptop suddenly freezes and 5-10 seconds later a blue screen appears that says the laptop has run into some problem so it is collecting information and needs to restart. There's a qr code and under that...