Windows 10: Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod

Discus and support Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Okay besides stop oc'ing to all core 48 is there anything meaningful in this ? MASQWW-WIN-10-X-Thu_11_09_2017_201606_88.zip Code: Log Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThrashZone, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod

Hi,
    Okay besides stop oc'ing to all core 48 is there anything meaningful in this ?
    MASQWW-WIN-10-X-Thu_11_09_2017_201606_88.zip
    Code: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 11/9/2017 8:07:33 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: masqww-win-10-x299 Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8013b400370, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: d7dab68b-f98a-4ecf-b1c0-a2403509d90e. Event Xml: <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}" EventSourceName="BugCheck" /> <EventID Qualifiers="16384">1001</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-11-10T02:07:33.759286500Z" /> <EventRecordID>8488</EventRecordID> <Correlation /> <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" /> <Channel>System</Channel> <Computer>masqww-win-10-x299</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data Name="param1">0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8013b400370, 0x0000000000000000)</Data> <Data Name="param2">C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP</Data> <Data Name="param3">d7dab68b-f98a-4ecf-b1c0-a2403509d90e</Data> </EventData> </Event>[/quote]

:)

ThrashZone, Nov 9, 2017

2. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, Nov 9, 2017
  3. AlvinS72 Win User
    DTP Watchdog Violation Constant Blue Screens

Not fixed - another BSOD with DTP Watchdog Violation

AlvinS72, Nov 9, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod

Hi ThrashZone,

Could you upload a kernel dump, C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp *Smile

See BSOD Windows 10 build 1703 and 1709 - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

axe0, Nov 9, 2017
  5. Hi @axe0
    Okay I guess this is what you want
    Yep won't upload
    But I can give you a hint of which benchmark to look for ROG RealBench 2.56
    Memory zip uploaded here
    OneDrive

ThrashZone, Nov 9, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Hey, Mike, one program I have installed for when OCing and benchmarking is the free version of WhoCrashed: Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer

It can tell you if it was a program driver or Windows driver.

Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod [​IMG]

Cliff S, Nov 9, 2017
  7. Hi,
    The top of the list is what that utility showed as crashing thanks for that but third party drivers well MS did not manufacture hardware so an MS driver is also third party *Tongue
    The IDE Intel 200 series I installed because windows standard or what ever it was named as was crashing too long before 200 series was installed
    I did uninstall Panda free I searched the normal bios update.... was offered but also third party security was also named as Norton of course no news on that one *Biggrin
    But anyway tuned it down to x47 and realbench with out Panda finished although it did fine at x47 before
    I'll have to try x48 again to see for sure but I suspect the same norm watchdog blah... will happen *Smile

ThrashZone, Nov 9, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

Also you've been fiddling with your RAM timings and settings, or was it set to "normal" XMP when this happened?

Cliff S, Nov 9, 2017
  9. Hi,
    Happens either way but started long before timings were adjusted even happened with my other ram so the ram is not the problem or the timings
    But they have been at default manual 3200 @1.35v and still happens at x48 but I have not tried since removing Panda free yet.

First showing and search of pointed to the IDE.... driver it was using an MS standard and I switched it to the Intel 200 series.
    Calmed down until I started hitting x48 so I've been adjusting bumping up power settings to cpu.

ThrashZone, Nov 9, 2017
  10. Hi,
    For the record these are the timings and I agree with @Dude c15 is better *Smile

ThrashZone, Nov 9, 2017
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Hey Mike, another thing I just remembered:
    When I used to have Intel's XTU and MSI's Command Center, I would get a lot of watchdog violation BSODs and errors.

This happens because both communicate at a low level directly with BIOS, and there was (at least on my system) a conflict.

Both have been uninstalled for quite some time now, XTU because of the watchdog errors, and Command Center, because the Windows 10 Creators Update broke the communication of Command Center to RAM, and could not load module to do with RAM.

Do you have XTU installed?

Cliff S, Nov 9, 2017
  12. Hi,
    I have no idea what that is abbreviations are not very good to use *Smile

ThrashZone, Nov 9, 2017
  13. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Nov 9, 2017
  14. axe0 New Member
    IMO there probably isn't.
    It'll take me a while before I'm through with the kernel dump, but I'm seeing quite some things from Panda. I don't think it's related, though, since it's from different cores.

15. Hi,
    Thanks guys for all your help
    I do all adjustments in bios
    I had a bad experience on my x99 that cured me of ever using utilities in the os to overclock
    Except for the gpu I use now evga's precision

Yeah Panda has jumped up installing a few things benchmark wise so I have suspected them of blocking or stalling one just long enough to crash it being all their archives are online they will quarantine for 10-15 seconds default is 30 seconds until they get online details
    It was okay on win-7 but 10 not so much I suppose :/

take your time axe0 *Smile

ThrashZone, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Watchdog violation assume this is a bsod - Similar Threads - Watchdog violation assume

2. BSOD Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Watchdog Violation: So I've been dealing with this issue for a month or so. I can't be certain but I believe it's tied to a Microsoft update.I've rolled back drivers on my graphics card, I've tried uninstalling updates on windows. I have re installed windows 10, seemed stable for a bit and then...
  3. BSOD Watchdog Violation

BSOD Watchdog Violation: I have been having this issue for a while now everytime i run an emulator like ldplayer/bluestacks. I had asrock b450 hdv with ryzen 5600 before, and a lot of people had the same issue saying it was the mobo problem. So I changed my mobo to msi b550 gaming plus, and although...
  4. BSOD Watchdog-Violation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Watchdog-Violation.: Hi, my computer recently has been having BDOS issues.. Ive done ChkDsk, updated driver, reinstalled GPU drivers, RAMCHK, all coming back clear.. Reinstalled to a prior date and to that had it crash 3-4 times consecutively. i was able to get a copy of the Dump files for those...
  5. BSOD - Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Watchdog Violation: I have constant BSOD since 3 days ago. I've tried uninstalling recent software and drivers, but still have the same problem.Can anyone help me?this is the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AknA5PIKtI5dhcNq7UGGckKlzWw51Q?e=fBWQX6...
  6. BSOD - Watchdog Violation

BSOD - Watchdog Violation: I have constant BSOD since 3 days ago. I've tried uninstalling recent software and drivers, but still have the same problem.Can anyone help me?this is the minidumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AknA5PIKtI5dhcNq7UGGckKlzWw51Q?e=fBWQX6...
  7. Watchdog Violation BSOD

Watchdog Violation BSOD: Hello, I have been having this problem for a long time now. PC bluescreens with a tcp watchdog violation. This time it happened during startup of rainbow six siege, other times it is caused when I start up my pc. Hopefully you can help me based on this memory dump.Microsoft R...
  8. WatchDog Violation BSoD

WatchDog Violation BSoD: The issue started this morning out of the blue, noticed the computer had restarted and upon logging in and froze up and bluescreened with a watchdog violation error. This repeated in following attempts and while initially I could boot into safe mode the issueeeventually...
  9. Watchdog Violation BSOD

Watchdog Violation BSOD: Can someone help me. My laptop always has blue screens and it's always due to Watchdog violations. I have no idea what cause this error. I already use any metode and nothing helping me fix this BSOD. Here the Minidump file...
  10. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD

WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD: How do i remove this, I get many other bsod reasons. At this time i do not have accses to the logs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod/28729125-7b9b-429a-ab05-939f0ff498f1