Windows 10: Watchdog_Violation and Corrupted Drivers (caused by Wifi)

Discus and support Watchdog_Violation and Corrupted Drivers (caused by Wifi) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shinobi, May 31, 2017.

1. Shinobi Win User

Watchdog_Violation and Corrupted Drivers (caused by Wifi)

I have been getting EXPOOL_DRIVER_CORRUPTED errors along with WATCHDOG_VIOLATION errors non stop. I have tried uninstalling problematic drivers but nothing works. Also, whenever I connect to a wifi network I immidiately freeze and get one of the errors mentioned above. My computer is literally unusable, it crashes the moment I connect to a network, and thats if Im lucky.

Specs.
    Windows 10
    Intel Core i7 inside
    Gtx 980m

Edit:I tried again and I got an error saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGE_AREA

2nd attempt: IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

3rd attempt: Complete freeze, no response whatsoever, not even an error message. Had to close with the power button. Started with Safe mode. Drivers that I have unistalled are still here and are still problematic.

Restarted after deleting the same drivers again. They are back, but they appear to work fine. I am sitting in my desktop screen without a Wifi connection. Wireless adapter (Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8269) is on. Entered the network securit key, got another WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

:)

Shinobi, May 31, 2017
  2. auggy Win User

Watchdog_Violation when entering Wifi password

It may help to look at the minidump files from the blue screen crashes.

Can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available (provide link) via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site.

Here's a link on using OneDrive:

Share OneDrive files and folders

If you have problems zipping the minidump files copy the minidump files to another location such as a folder on the Desktop

Also, you do not necessarily have to zip up the minidump files, you can upload them one at a time.

auggy, May 31, 2017
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    WiFi Device Driver / Connectivity Problem

We appreciate your response. One of the causes why you are seeing a different WiFi driver version is because of a corrupted WiFi driver. Since you already tried installing different versions of the WiFi driver, it would be best to get in touch with the
    manufacturer of your device.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Eric Ber, May 31, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, May 31, 2017
  5. Shinobi Win User
    Did you read the part where I said I have no access to a network because I freeze upon inputing the password. This happens on every network I've tried.

Shinobi, May 31, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Is it possible to connect the computer with an ethernet cable?

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste these commands:

1) winver (in the pop up view your windows version and build and post into the forum)

2) sfc /scannow

3) chkdsk /scan

Please post the results of each of the above into the forum.

If you can successfully connect to the internet with an ethernet cable please re-post in the bsod forum with the reports from the troubleshooting in this post.

zbook, Jun 4, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Hi Shinobi,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

You don't need to connect your system to any network to run those instructions, you could use another system (if possible) and copy the tool to your system *Smile

Please refrain from deleting drivers, if they are being used by anything on your system they are reinstalled everytime the system is booting.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Watchdog_Violation and Corrupted Drivers (caused by Wifi) - Similar Threads - Watchdog_Violation Corrupted Drivers

2. Win 11 corrupts RealTek Wifi Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 corrupts RealTek Wifi Drivers: I have WIn11 Home 22H2 installed on my Lenovo IdeaPad L340 AMD. WiFi and Bluetooth are RealTek. When Windows WiFI is running it interferes with Bluetooth speakers, causing stuttering and dropping. If I turn Win11 WiFi off, the bluetooth works flawlessly. This appears to be a...
  3. Win 11 corrupts RealTek Wifi Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 corrupts RealTek Wifi Drivers: I have WIn11 Home 22H2 installed on my Lenovo IdeaPad L340 AMD. WiFi and Bluetooth are RealTek. When Windows WiFI is running it interferes with Bluetooth speakers, causing stuttering and dropping. If I turn Win11 WiFi off, the bluetooth works flawlessly. This appears to be a...
  4. Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Wifi Icon, Flickering screen, Watchdog_Violation, Unresponsive Touchpad: ASUS TUF GAMING F15Everything at the same time is driving me crazy. I've had flickering screen since a few months into using the laptop. Flickering gets so bad it's like my laptop is possessed. Windows Update won't stop trying to ruin everything. None of them fixed things, I...
  5. wifi driver corrupts after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi driver corrupts after updates: Win 10 updates corrupt my wifi driver . I have to go to device manager and update the driver every time then it works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-corrupts-after-updates/e88ee1b5-b1e9-47c4-8743-e73430a28593
  6. BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal//watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD - irql_not_less_or_equal//watchdog_violation: Hello, I recently built a gaming pc, but since doing so I have had a plethora of different BSOD. This is my most recent. They only seem to happen when I'm on my desktop or just browsing the internet. They never really happen when I'm in games. I'm not sure if that helps. I've...
  7. Corrupted wtsapi.dll and no wifi drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted wtsapi.dll and no wifi drivers: Hello everyone, During an update, my computer was unplugged. Upon the next launch, I was completely unable to connect to any Wi-Fi networks and also had several errors popping up (namely those telling me wtsapi.dll and usp10.dll were missing). No Wi-Fi connections are being...
  8. corrupt wifi driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    corrupt wifi driver: I'm facing this problem since october 2018 when my wifi driver was automatically updated nd then it was not installed successfully. Since then i'm using internet with the help of lan. I've applied many methods to resolve this like tried the option of uninstalling and...
  9. BSOD DPC-WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD DPC-WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff800c7ef7378, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 07e8987e-bdbe-4ca9-8de0-d3e6cef33d26. I'm receiving this error...
  10. Dpc_ watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dpc_ watchdog_violation: hello. ive had this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION problem for some weeks now. ive tried to re instal windows, drivers etc. but nothing have worked. when im playing games the problem don comes, but when im browsing thing in the internet or listening to spotify i comes in random...