Windows 10: water effects

Discus and support water effects in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i noticed in the live tile on my desktop that the picture of my wall paper had moving water is there a way to make my wallpaper do that all the time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dmesal, Apr 1, 2016.

1. dmesal Win User

water effects

i noticed in the live tile on my desktop that the picture of my wall paper had moving water is there a way to make my wallpaper do that all the time?

:)

dmesal, Apr 1, 2016
  2. Chefproll Win User

Nokia N8 fell into the water - What should I do?

Next time you switch off the device, then flush it with distilled water prior to drying it.

It's the deposits of common water (conductive salts) which cause the destructive effects.

Chefproll, Apr 1, 2016
  3. screen problems

due to rain some amount of water came inside the handset. after this mobile is not getting switch on.when i went to nokia tele care they said dat touch screen get effected. they are charging 2800 for fixing this.can any one have idea about this,like water
    effect on screen

rahulpr---01, Apr 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

water effects

dalchina, Apr 1, 2016
  5. dmesal Win User
    many thanks out at sea will try download next port

dmesal, Apr 6, 2016
  6. You can't use any kind of 'animated wallpaper' without software made specifically to do so. Windows by default don't have any such function.

The site linked here not only doesn't do that (just tells you that you can magically download moving wallpapers) but it also triggers every single protection layer I have about being malicious.

Careful with what you suggest to others next time, especially if you just googled it and haven't researched about it.

Salad Fingers, Apr 11, 2016
  7. dmesal Win User
    Many Thanks for the heads-up on the program still out at sea but will still check it.

not crazy about having to re install all my junk just for that.

Many Thanks again

dmesal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

water effects

1. water effects - Similar Threads - water effects

2. I spilled water on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  3. I spilled water on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I spilled water on my laptop: So 8 days ago, I opened up my laptop and tried to check for something. I also had a cup of water next to my laptop and unfortunately spilled all of it on the laptop. I quickly powered it off, unplugged it and flipped it like a pyramid. After 3 hours I tried to turn it on for...
  4. My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.: After the water spill, a bit later it made beeping sounds almost like something was being turned on, then off again. Such as 2 upbeat beeps, then 2 downbeat beeps, didn't sound like error beeping sounds. When I turned my sound down however, the sound stopped. I'm unsure if my...
  5. My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.

My laptop got a bit of pure water un USB ports and air vent.: After the water spill, a bit later it made beeping sounds almost like something was being turned on, then off again. Such as 2 upbeat beeps, then 2 downbeat beeps, didn't sound like error beeping sounds. When I turned my sound down however, the sound stopped. I'm unsure if my...
  6. Is there anyway to fix water damage to a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to fix water damage to a laptop: I recently spilled some of my morning coffee on my laptop and I hurried fast by cleaning it with a towel and wiping down some of the keys and now some of my laptop keys don't work is there anyway to fix this?...
  7. Is there anyway to fix water damage to a laptop

Is there anyway to fix water damage to a laptop: I recently spilled some of my morning coffee on my laptop and I hurried fast by cleaning it with a towel and wiping down some of the keys and now some of my laptop keys don't work is there anyway to fix this?...
  8. I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?

I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?: I'm posting this here because I'm confused about how I fixed my PC. I had water damage on my PC making the trackpad and keyboard lose functionality. I let it sit for a couple of weeks kinda forgot about it and pulled it back out. The keyboard and trackpad were still not...
  9. I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had water damage on my PC but a software update fixed it?: I'm posting this here because I'm confused about how I fixed my PC. I had water damage on my PC making the trackpad and keyboard lose functionality. I let it sit for a couple of weeks kinda forgot about it and pulled it back out. The keyboard and trackpad were still not...
  10. Can water damage have an effect on fps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can water damage have an effect on fps?: Two days ago I spilled water near my pc and thankfully i dont think any got on it. All the same I took it away from the area and unplugged it and nothing got wet, but when I plugged it back in my pc went from running 120 fps in game to like 20 and it wont go back up. Anyone...