Windows 10: wats up w task mgr?

Discus and support wats up w task mgr? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whats up w task mgr? Win 7 does not appear to be the same, only [systems] report. I wont shut off, and you must hit escape? *sarc 37367 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rod Gouin TECH, Jan 13, 2016.

1. wats up w task mgr?

Whats up w task mgr? Win 7 does not appear to be the same, only [systems] report. I wont shut off, and you must hit escape?

• *sarc

:)

Rod Gouin TECH, Jan 13, 2016

2. wats up

hi mate,

in some cases, applications ask whether the user wants to install them on the internal phone memory, or an external memory card. if there is no prompt during installation to specify which location, it will automatically default to installing on the internal
    phone memory. in which case, there is nothing you can do to change the installation location unfortunately.

adrianhughesNSD, Jan 13, 2016
  3. suchit143 Win User
    wats up

i want move the wats up application from phone memory to memory card and m using c503 how can i do ?

suchit143, Jan 13, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

wats up w task mgr?

Sorry, i don't understand what you're talking about.

Mystere, Jan 13, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jan 13, 2016
  6. I read that if you only see the systems report on the screen, it ,means you clicked the border of task mgr window. i was told to simply re-click on the border of the frame to regain the normal view. Very simple except Win7 does not make that clear anywhere so how could know? If you click the border [adjust view of task mgr] the system screen only appears. Not what to do. Try it! it looks stupid with nothing to click on in that screen!! Stupid windows. Here is another flaw. After running like say a video game that is DOS based, when returning to the main win home screen all the icons are super messed up! Absolutely no rhyme or reason, it just plops down all your carefully organized icons order of preference. Sooo DUMB. Thanks for the welcome guys, Truly Rod Gouin

Rod Gouin TECH, Jan 15, 2016
  7. So sorry, in the NAVY every word was abbreviated to save time. A very old habit indeed. Additionally, I was a mass hurry as usual. I re posted the info very clearly this time. I read somewhere how to click the border of the window and that adjusts the view of that window. Thanx Rod

Rod Gouin TECH, Jan 15, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

wats up w task mgr?

I'm glad you got it sorted Rod. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

wats up w task mgr?

1. wats up w task mgr? - Similar Threads - wats task mgr

2. More Granular Task Mgr in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Granular Task Mgr in Windows 11: Task Mgr is vastly improved in Win11 from the way it is in Win10. Items for Edge are much more detailed & informative. You can read all about it HERE.Cheers,Drew...
  3. More Granular Task Mgr in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    More Granular Task Mgr in Windows 11: Task Mgr is vastly improved in Win11 from the way it is in Win10. Items for Edge are much more detailed & informative. You can read all about it HERE.Cheers,Drew...
  4. Task Mgr Location Unimportant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Mgr Location Unimportant: Some Folks fuss about not accessing Task Mgr via Rt Clk Taskbar As in Win10... instead, now, it is via Rt Clk Win logo or WinX, BUT...It is not important where it is since Win+X+T will always open it, no matter where it is accessed or where it is listed.Win+X+T = Task...
  5. Task Mgr Location Unimportant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Mgr Location Unimportant: Some Folks fuss about not accessing Task Mgr via Rt Clk Taskbar As in Win10... instead, now, it is via Rt Clk Win logo or WinX, BUT...It is not important where it is since Win+X+T will always open it, no matter where it is accessed or where it is listed.Win+X+T = Task...
  6. Win10 Task Mgr/Edge AND Eco Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Task Mgr/Edge AND Eco Mode: Recently there are heaps of great things aiding performance w/ Win10 & Edge BUT... Eco Mode for Edge & more in Task Manager Absolutely bloody brilliant Task Manager supports Microsoft Edge process classification AND gives it Eco Mode, too.Cheers,Drew...
  7. No right-click option in Task Mgr

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No right-click option in Task Mgr: I saw the "Program" entry in startup entities and all the solutions I could find reference right-clicking the column header in Task Manager to enable more options. I get nothing when I do that. I am logged in as an administrator. Ideas? submitted by /u/kapeman_ [link]...
  8. Performance % ramps up for CPU, Mem & Power until Task Mgr is opened

Performance % ramps up for CPU, Mem & Power until Task Mgr is opened: Hello, I am on Windows 10 Home but have been on an insider preview channel for a very long time without many issues at all until now. Yes, I get the obvious point about to be made by everyone. I am also the same person that has just posted about imminently switching to Win...
  9. Task Mgr Won't Run

Task Mgr Won't Run: Has MS found a fix for this problem? I see others have the same issue but MS is MIA on a fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-mgr-wont-run/48dde492-6351-4ad0-a49e-c87617de6787
  10. Task Mgr Startup - Can I disable these?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Mgr Startup - Can I disable these?: Anyone know if I can safely disable anything here not already disabled? I'm experiencing instability during startup (freezing, taking too long, task bar not showing up, etc). Thank you. [img] 44487