Windows 10: Way to export e-mail from Outlook account to HTML/XLS?

Discus and support Way to export e-mail from Outlook account to HTML/XLS? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there is any way to export e-mail from a web e-mail account (in this case Outlook.com) to something like HTML or XLS (basically... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by alexncfc, Mar 25, 2018.

1. alexncfc Win User

Way to export e-mail from Outlook account to HTML/XLS?

Does anyone know if there is any way to export e-mail from a web e-mail account (in this case Outlook.com) to something like HTML or XLS (basically anything other than individual EML or PST files)? I've got tonnes of old e-mails I don't want to lose but at the same time they are clogging up my Outlook account with numerous folders etc. Is it possible to do anything like this from the Windows 10 Mail app?
    Thanks for any tips.

:)

alexncfc, Mar 25, 2018

2. Gmail failure by sending true WP8 Outlook

I sended an e-mail from Gmail in WP8 Outlook to my work e-mail and I recieved only coded text. No HTML. That is by most HTML e-mail.

Have anyone some suggestion?

Jan Suchý, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Nokia Messaging on E63, No HTML E-mails yet???

Hi,

I've recently purchased an E63 and setup the Nokia Messaging software to receive e-mails from my e-mail accounts. I was baffled to see that neither the Nokia Messaging client that came with the phone (installed on first use) nor the one I downloaded from
    email.nokia.com supports HTML formatted e-mails.

I was under the impression that with the launch of E75, the Nokia Messaging clients for all supported Nokia s60 phones (except for the 5th Edition ones) were updated to support HTML e-mails.

Is there a way I can download a version that supports HTML e-mails for the E63?

Regards,

B.

breakthru---01, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Helmut Win User

Not from the Windows 10 Mail App. The only option is a single Email to an *.EML file.

You can't do that with Folders or a bunch of Emails.

Helmut, Mar 25, 2018
  5. lx07 Win User
    Make a new gmail account and forward them.

Then you can ignore them until you want to search them for some reason.

And then you can.

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Way to export e-mail from Outlook account to HTML/XLS? - Similar Threads - export mail Outlook

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  5. Outlook e-mails

Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  6. Saving multiple outlook e-mails as html not text only

Saving multiple outlook e-mails as html not text only: Hello,Using latest version of MS Outlook Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO 16.0.14228.20216 64-bit NOT web version of outlook and I already know how to save an individual e-mail as either a .msg, txt or html so I can look at them offline without outlook running,...
  7. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  8. Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: Hi, Up until now I have been using Windows Live Mail WLM to receive, send and store my emails. However, after changing my password for security reasons my Live Mail will no longer work. I have Outlook installed on my PC so I intend to start using that instead. However, I...
  9. E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail?: E-mail Attachment Dissapears from my Outlook Account When I reply to an E-mail. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/e-mail-attachment-dissapears-from-my-outlook/bc875795-8150-4f49-9847-5e6721aa5bfa
  10. Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account: I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without...