Windows 10: ways to control a tv/moniotr connected to my pc from another room via

Discus and support ways to control a tv/moniotr connected to my pc from another room via in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello every body i needing help with my project, i have connected a tv to my pc using hdmi over cat5 now i'm looking for a way control that monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aniel, Jun 26, 2016.

1. aniel Win User

ways to control a tv/moniotr connected to my pc from another room via

hello every body i needing help with my project, i have connected a tv to my pc using hdmi over cat5 now i'm looking for a way control that monitor from my main one since it is across the house, and also need a way or software to mirror a program or a windows to that monitor, thank you, any help is appreciated, thank you

:)

aniel, Jun 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 Critical Error - Verifying or regenerating a print driver package

The Canon printer wasn't connected via USB.

Over its lifetime it was connected two different ways. One connection was to a USB port on a TP-Link router which we no longer use, and the TP-Link Printer Controller software has been uninstalled from my PC. The other connection was to a USB port on another
    person's PC in the same room as my PC. Both PCs are connected via ethernet cable(s) to our current router.

Our current printer is a Brother MFC model which we connect with via Wi-fi of our router.

starvinmarvin, Jun 26, 2016
  3. david-e Win User
    Stream iTunes movie rentals to TV

Apart from buying Apple TV, what is the best way to show on my TV an iTunes movie rented and downloaded onto my PC?

I recently moved. In my old place, the PC and TV were in the same room, and I had them connected by a HDMI cable. The TV showed up as a second monitor. And when I wanted to watch movies, I would start iTunes to rent and play the movie with the TV selected
    as the monitor.

But now the TV is not in the same room as my PC, and it seems that iTunes DRM does not allow casting/streaming to the TV. (I can stream other non-DRM movies to my TV.)

What are my options for watching iTunes movie rentals on my TV?

david-e, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

ways to control a tv/moniotr connected to my pc from another room via

1. ways to control a tv/moniotr connected to my pc from another room via - Similar Threads - ways control moniotr

2. Cannot find TV via Connect in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find TV via Connect in PC: Hello All,I have Sony TV A8F, i have been trying to connect my PC via the TV wirelessly but i cannot find it when i try to find it.I found the TV via Bluetooth, Chromecast through Chrome and i also found the TV in network in PC.But i cannot find it as a display when i try to...
  3. Cannot find TV via Connect in PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find TV via Connect in PC: Hello All,I have Sony TV A8F, i have been trying to connect my PC via the TV wirelessly but i cannot find it when i try to find it.I found the TV via Bluetooth, Chromecast through Chrome and i also found the TV in network in PC.But i cannot find it as a display when i try to...
  4. My controller wont connect to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller wont connect to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  5. Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  6. Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast: Hi all, I'm having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast. I have a Philips Smart TV (Model 50PUS6703/12) that supports Miracast. My PC finds the TV in the connect to a wireless screen option, but I get an error saying that it is not possible to connect. I've...
  7. Is there a way to use peripherals connected my laptop as a bluetooth controller for another...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to use peripherals connected my laptop as a bluetooth controller for another...: Google has been utterly useless in answering my question. Does anyone know if it’s possible to connect a keyboard and mouse to iOS through my laptops Bluetooth? There has to be some type of software that lets windows pretend to be a controller via Bluetooth right? submitted...
  8. Connect laptop with PC control elements via PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect laptop with PC control elements via PC?: I have a working laptop which is quite old (7 years a LENOVO IDEAPAD G780 M843MGE notebook) and I would like to use it with my PC setup at home. Here I have 2 large screens, keyboard and of course mouse connected to the tower and everything just nicely matched to the...
  9. PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable

PC and TV not connecting via HDMI cable: I have connected my Tablet PC to my smart TV with the correct cable but have so far not got them working together. On the TV I have enabled HDMI and selected the right port, but have not found any relevant settings on the PC. Plus the advice I have found online has not...
  10. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...