Windows 10: WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device

Discus and support WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device but when I clicked on the icon in settings, nothing happens. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebraWilson1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device

I have a WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device but when I clicked on the icon in settings, nothing happens. I have tried deleting the app and then reinstalling but again, nothing. It used to work with the previous versions of windows but with windows 10 it appears to not recognise it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

:)

DebraWilson1, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Karen2274 Win User

WD passport

can't safely remove WD passport on windows 10

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

Karen2274, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    A driver for WD passport compatible with windows 10

Hi Donna,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try installing the WD passport driver in compatibility mode and check if this helps. I suggest you to install the drivers supplied by the manufacturer any disc or USB which came along with the WD passport drive.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also visit the below link and try updating the driver and check.

http://www.wdc.com/en/

If the issue still persist, I recommend you to contact WD passport team for further assistance.

WD Support

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Tenforo, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Bethan B Win User

WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device

Passport sized photographs?

How do I print a page of passport sized photographs? There doesn't appear to be an option for this, and all I get is one small photo in the middle of a page.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC ]

Bethan B, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device

1. WD My Passport - downloaded all documents and photographs to this device - Similar Threads - Passport downloaded documents

2. my WD Passport stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my WD Passport stopped working: my WD Passport is plugged into my windows 11 computer. Somewhere I found out that it is installed, but I do not think it is working properly. First, it does not show up in my files. When I finally clicked enough times to finally get to my files, I discovered there are no new...
  3. my WD Passport stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my WD Passport stopped working: my WD Passport is plugged into my windows 11 computer. Somewhere I found out that it is installed, but I do not think it is working properly. First, it does not show up in my files. When I finally clicked enough times to finally get to my files, I discovered there are no new...
  4. WD passport Not recognize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD passport Not recognize: i have hp pavilion dv5 notebook pc, & it d foes not recognize my WD passport, it shows the driver, & it says that it's working ok, go to my computer & it shows disk F, disk G disk C, but it does not shoe a letter for my WD passport,...
  5. WD passport Not recognize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WD passport Not recognize: i have hp pavilion dv5 notebook pc, & it d foes not recognize my WD passport, it shows the driver, & it says that it's working ok, go to my computer & it shows disk F, disk G disk C, but it does not shoe a letter for my WD passport,...
  6. WD-My Passport 2 TB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD-My Passport 2 TB: Hi: My WD My Passport USB hard drive shows as "currently in use", with a continuously flashing LED. This starts up randomly. I am unable to eject this USB device, and only way that I am able to stop it is to restart Windows. Is this a sign of its age? It is nearing Full;...
  7. WD my passport ultra drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WD my passport ultra drive: How do I go about reallocating space on my WD passport ultra drive? I have deleted a bunch of backups that I don't need any longer but it seems that the space on the drive is still allocating space to the deleted backups. I have a couple of backups that I don't want to...
  8. WD My Passport

WD My Passport: Hi. I have just purchased a Microsoft Laptop which unfortunately won't read my WD My Passport. does anyone have a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wd-my-passport/b3cf90e5-c78b-4104-a67e-e25c5faea50a
  9. WD My Passport Ultra There but not there

WD My Passport Ultra There but not there: I have a 1TB WD My Passport Ultra and it was working fine. I accessed a picture from it to send out in in an email and afterwards shut down my laptop. HP Envy, Win 10 bla bla bla Later that day I booted up my laptop and the passport didn't show up in the file manager. It...
  10. wd passport

wd passport: I reloaded my windows 10 after a crash . But the WD password does not seems to find my files to be downloaded back to the PC . Even the WD program disappeared from the drive . What I have to do to get my files back ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install wd backup

2. my passport backup

3. wd backup setup for windows 10