Windows 10: We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server

Discus and support We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows Activation errors are one of most common error users face post upgrade, or even switching to a new Windows 10 PC. This is of course... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 4, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server

WinClub, Aug 4, 2018

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Connect to your organizations activation server.

my window need activation which demand to connect to organization activation server

sunnyniazi, Aug 4, 2018
  4. We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server

Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

Hello,

See if suggestions mentioned here helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-we-cant-activate-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server

1. We can’t activate Windows on this device as we can’t connect to your organizations server - Similar Threads - can’t activate device

2. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization...: i just reset windows 11, an this error pops up, and can`t activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/aa48eac6-d191-4673-b136-8303ed2db426
  3. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  4. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Hi,I bought via Amazon a refurbished Optiplex 790 PC Tower that had Windows 11 Pro installed on it as of July 19, 2022 - but I can't activate my Windows as it is unable to connect to the organization's activation server, and it did not come with a product key for me to...
  5. We Can't Activate Windows on This Device as We Can't Connect to Your Organization's...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We Can't Activate Windows on This Device as We Can't Connect to Your Organization's...: Hi, I have searched a lot and none of the solutions worked for me, the windows was activated before and i didn't have any problem with it, but one day it says We Can't Activate Windows on This Device as We Can't Connect to Your Organization's Activation Server.this pc is my...
  6. "we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

"we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I just built a brand new pc and under the activation setting it gives me this error message. i am not connected to any organizations at all and it is entirely my pc. i wiped all my data and reinstalled windows but it didn't help. any help at all would be greatly apreciated....
  7. We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

We can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: Alright so 3 days ago the Activate Windows pop up started appearing, restarting fixes the problem, but every few hours or so it appears again. I've had this pc for about a year and have not had this issue before, I've also had several windows devices and not got this same...
  8. we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server

we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to the organization server: Can anyone tell me brief about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-activate-windows-on-this-device-as-we-cant/b44784c4-9e62-4d4b-8ba6-7467b128cff0
  9. "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I got my PC a few weeks ago. My cousin built it for me and got a Windows Education deal from his college. I lived with the icon in the bottom right and not being able to change the wallpaper, but now that I learned that I can't adjust the taskbar some games that I play are...
  10. We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...

We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's...: I first got my computer currently using for free, from my school's public district program to give computer's to those who without one. A couple days after I received my computer there was a visible notice on the bottom right saying you need to activate windows. Looking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect

2. we cant actovate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organization activation server

3. we cant connect to your organizations server

4. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to you organizations network,
  5. windows error we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server,
  6. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to,
  7. cant connect to your activation server,
  8. cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your orgnizations,
  9. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server