Windows 10: We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...

Discus and support We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to download something from Movies & TV I get this. Couldn't download We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lilrick1101, Aug 7, 2018.

1. We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...

Every time I try to download something from Movies & TV I get this. Couldn't download We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading, try again soon. Otherwise, make sure another app isn't using the file and that you can access the place the file is stored. 0x80070005, I can download apps from the store, I just downloaded Kodi. So it isn't a windows store problem. We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,... f9781fbe-7c99-4979-8827-7c545d036b2d?upload=true.png

It may be that my permissions are messed up. I tried fixing that but I have still been having problems accessing C:\Program Files/WindowsApps When I go to it, It shows this.

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,... 694c456a-0efb-4ddf-aea8-939d0f215d67?upload=true.png

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,... [​IMG]

Then when I go to click on my users It brings up this. I'm not sure how to delete it.

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,... 0c3356c7-131d-46e0-a4dd-90fc7c036ad6?upload=true.png

Not really sure what to do, I've already tried resetting windows and doing a fresh start. I looked up a guide to get my TrustedInstaller and other principals back I'd deleted those by accident.

:)

lilrick1101, Aug 7, 2018

2. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

• Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    • Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

• Click the Start button
    • Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Aug 7, 2018
  4. TURYBOY01 Win User

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...

Downloaded files won't open after they finish downloading

I use Google Chrome as my default browser, when ever i download an image, file or anything, i click on "Open" to open the file, but it won't let me open the file. The only way i have access that file is by going to my download list, search the downloaded
    file, open it from there and done. it takes a while to access the files that i download and don't want to continue doing those steps. is there a solution for it to be fixed? thank you.

TURYBOY01, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,...

1. We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading,... - Similar Threads - can't file item

2. Can a virus act if we just download it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can a virus act if we just download it?: Greetings, i'll try to be short and clear.Can a virus act or just do something on our PC if we just download it, don't open it, really just download it and let it sit where it is.Thank you for your response....
  3. How to get Windows to show downloaded files as soon as download is finished

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows to show downloaded files as soon as download is finished: I know in the past, that I have downloaded files and found them on my desktop as soon as I minimized the browser. But ever since getting my new laptop Windows 11, I have to right click the desktop and then select the Refresh option, and then the files appear immediately. Is...
  4. How to get Windows to show downloaded files as soon as download is finished

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Windows to show downloaded files as soon as download is finished: I know in the past, that I have downloaded files and found them on my desktop as soon as I minimized the browser. But ever since getting my new laptop Windows 11, I have to right click the desktop and then select the Refresh option, and then the files appear immediately. Is...
  5. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.: I am trying to do some minecraft modding so I needed to install the 1.18.1 MDK version of minecraft forge. It is needed to start modding. As soon as it's downloading it deletes itself. I put it to open this kind of file hoping that it would override is because I would be in...
  6. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.: I am trying to do some minecraft modding so I needed to install the 1.18.1 MDK version of minecraft forge. It is needed to start modding. As soon as it's downloading it deletes itself. I put it to open this kind of file hoping that it would override is because I would be in...
  7. Files get deleted as soon as they finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Can't download files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download files: I am trying to download .rar files and allgive a pop up of 'a website wants to open web content using 'this program' on your pc'. The program being IE Active Interface Marshaling library. Even when I click allow, nothing happens....
  9. I just purchased office 2016. I cannot get it to finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just purchased office 2016. I cannot get it to finish downloading.: Please help me finish downloading. it is stuck. I paid 74 for the product. I am in intense pain due to a back surgery next week. I need help. please....
  10. [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [Chrome can't finish download file in windows 10 newest build]: Hello everyone, I install windows 10 in 01/01/2019. But chrome can't finish download file (download 100% but it didn't finish) and have many problem with chrome (Eg: can't open link to download if it can't finish download, can't open chrome if it can't finish download,...)....