Windows 10: We couldn't find any drives.

Discus and support We couldn't find any drives. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i just built a brand new pc. However, when trying to install windows 10 i ran into an error where it could not detect any drives. I tried using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WeiQu, Dec 27, 2016.

1. WeiQu Win User

We couldn't find any drives.

So i just built a brand new pc. However, when trying to install windows 10 i ran into an error where it could not detect any drives. I tried using opening command prompt and using diskpart and then list disk to see if it can detect it at all. I noticed that it found it but it said storage was 14mb and it had 0 B of remaining space even though my hard disk has 1 Tb and nothing on it. Help would be very much appreciated. Also, I've just noticed that it is not detecting my hard disk at all. When i press F12 and go into Boot Menu when i try to launch the hard disk it launches the usb i have plugged in (I am trying to install windows from the usb).

Thanks in advance.

:)

WeiQu, Dec 27, 2016

2. We couldn't find any wireless devices on this pc

I updated to Windows 10 last week

Wifi was working fine

Turned on my computer this morning to find it not working

please note I have tried to update my network driver and it says it's up to date

I have also restarted my computer and put it in safe mode all did nothing

Please help me!!!!

MilliePrince, Dec 27, 2016
  3. We couldn't find any wireless devices on this pc

Hi Millie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-internet#1TC=windows-8

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Dec 27, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

5. hyjinx80 Win User
    If you have a UEFI boot system, here's what worked for me.

In boot setup (press F2 at boot screen) I disabled Secure Boot and I turned SATA mode from RAID to AHCI.

Exit boot setup and save changes. Reboot to win 10 install USB and this time all drive and partitions are now available.

Hope this helps

hyjinx80, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. We couldn't find any drives. - Similar Threads - couldn't find drives

2. We couldn't find any drives solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't find any drives solution: Hi Microsoft,I am dhanraj i am trying toh install win 7 on my win 11 pc but while installing the drives are not showing and in the down side, the written text is coming we couldn't load drive to get a storage something this type of text pls Microsoft help me with this...
  3. We couldn't find any drives solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We couldn't find any drives solution: Hi Microsoft,I am dhanraj i am trying toh install win 7 on my win 11 pc but while installing the drives are not showing and in the down side, the written text is coming we couldn't load drive to get a storage something this type of text pls Microsoft help me with this...
  4. We couldn't find any drives solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. we couldn't find any folders for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't find any folders for you: hello,These 2 screen shots are showing all that this drive is telling me.When I go into Explorer it shows none of this below information, all empty folders.I just want to know what I have in there, are they both connected and is it a System restore ?Thanks...
  6. we couldn't find any folders for you

we couldn't find any folders for you: hello,These 2 screen shots are showing all that this drive is telling me.When I go into Explorer it shows none of this below information, all empty folders.I just want to know what I have in there, are they both connected and is it a System restore ?Thanks...
  7. We couldn't find any drives ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't find any drives ?: problem when I put windows 10 on my E41-25 government laptop. I also tried sata raid but it doesn't work.pls help me to find drives kindly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-any-drives/be6537f2-c35a-47df-bff8-212d3ccabbcd
  8. We couldn't find any drives ?

We couldn't find any drives ?: problem when I put windows 10 on my E41-25 government laptop. I also tried sata raid but it doesn't work.pls help me to find drives kindly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-any-drives/be6537f2-c35a-47df-bff8-212d3ccabbcd
  9. We couldn't find any drives ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Windows 10 Install HELP: We couldn't find any drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install HELP: We couldn't find any drives: I am trying to install a fresh Windows 10 on a computer that I am recently trying to restore. I have 2 USBs to work with. I am using one of them for the Installation Media and one as a storage device 32GB USB 3.1. I am able to boot into windows install, however when I reach...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt find any drives windows 10