Windows 10: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

Discus and support We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by geoIHS, Oct 8, 2016.

1. geoIHS Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them using the solutions in from the forum. After updating to this build I am not able to login to Xbox from ms solitaire and other games.

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live.
    access is denied

:)

geoIHS, Oct 8, 2016

2. we couldn't sign in to Xbox Live

Hi,

To properly isolate your concerns in signing in to Xbox Live and provide you an appropriate solution, we need to gather more information about the issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to sign in to the
      Xbox Account website
      ?
    • Does the issue occur when you sign in to the Xbox App using a different profile?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Have you done any changes on your account prior to the issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Oct 8, 2016
  3. we couldn't sign in to Xbox Live

Error 0x87DD0005

Dmitriy Zemlyanskiy, Oct 8, 2016
  4. Modfl3x Win User

I am having the same issue and have been on chat with Microsoft support for hours. I am on the same build and have also been experiencing issues with error codes in the app store, a lot of apps and extensions won't download. :'(

Modfl3x, Oct 8, 2016
  5. jcrod73 Win User
    Same here...Been having issues with Groove and Skype Preview installing. Now I can't login to the XBOX Live app, but I can log into it online. Any of you get anywhere with resolving this?

jcrod73, Oct 9, 2016
  6. - same problem here..
    - even went as fas as changing my Account password..
    - the Xbox One itself connects to Live OK, but not the PC..

- even tried reinstalling the Xbox App..
    - no joy..*Sad

BugMeister, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live - Similar Threads - couldn't sign Xbox

2. "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC: When I try to start my Minecraft application, I am met with the error message "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live. This program is blocked by group policy. for more information, contact your system administrator."The error is supposedly 0x800704EC but I cannot find any...
  3. "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live" 0x800704EC: When I try to start my Minecraft application, I am met with the error message "We couldn't log you into Xbox Live. This program is blocked by group policy. for more information, contact your system administrator."The error is supposedly 0x800704EC but I cannot find any...
  4. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  5. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live

We couldn't sign you in to xbox live: I'm on windows 11 and randomly can not sign on to Xbox live. I get error code 0x87DD0003. I have tried everything I could find on the web. Removed the Xbox app reinstalled it, deleted the accounts and cache folders from hereC:\Users\[your...
  6. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live. - The system cannot find the file specified.: I have been struggling for MONTHS trying to sign into my Xbox App. I've tried resetting, uninstalling, Terminating, wsreset.exe, and I don't have app data under my users in my C: drive to wipe my data. I'm unable to play games with friends and play the games I've purchased....
  7. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live: I tried to log into my Xbox account on the app called Xbox and the companion app and it kept popping up with the error code 0x87DD002C. Along with these two not working it would not let me log into Minecraft for Windows 10 and I have waited about 1 week to see if it were to...
  8. We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't log you in to Xbox Live: Ever since yesterday I've been trying to log into my xbox account to play Sea of Thieves, but the companion app refuses to log my main account in. I've made a dummy account to see if I can log in with a different account and the 2nd account does log in normally. I've tried...
  9. we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...: Hello, i wanted to get back to the game sea of thieves on windows 10 pc and when i try to connect to the xbox (beta) app using my microsoft account (its a gmail email) i get this error : "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live. A specified logon session does not exist. it may...
  10. We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We Couldn't sign you into xbox (Error 0xFFFF82E): There seem to be a lot of complaints like this on forums recently, but When ever I try to load up Sea Of Thieves I get the error code regarding xbox live and how it can't sign me in (on PC). The Complaint number can not be found (not existent). My account will also not log me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we couldnt sign you in to xbox live

2. we could not sign you in xbox live

3. couldnt sign into xbox live 0x87DD0005

4. xbox app a specified session does not exist. it may have already been terminated,
  5. xbox live couldnt sign you in,
  6. xbox app windows 10 we couldnt sign you in,
  7. error we couldnt sign you in to Xbox live a specified logon session does not exist,
  8. we couldnt sign you in xbox live on Windows PC ,
  9. we couldnt sign you in to xbox live dns,
  10. we couldnt sign you in xbox live,
  11. we couldnt sign you in to xboc live,
  12. 0x80048504 we couldnt sign you in to Xbox live ,
  13. we couldnt sign you into xbox live pc,
  14. xbox app we couldnt sign you in to xbox live,
  15. we couldnt sign you to your xbox live