Windows 10: We need a leak!

Discus and support We need a leak! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As in a leaked alpha build or something? It must be "by penalty of firing squad" at Microsoft for anybody that leaks anything about Windows 9? I wonder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alphanumeric, Jun 18, 2014.

1. We need a leak!

As in a leaked alpha build or something? It must be "by penalty of firing squad" at Microsoft for anybody that leaks anything about Windows 9? I wonder how far they really are in the development stage?

:)

alphanumeric, Jun 18, 2014
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Memory at 50% and Disk usage at 100%

Which applications were leaking memory? Did you contact their developers? Devs need to know if their applications are leaking.

BulldogXX, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Nokia Belle coming next week??

All i keep praying for is dat Nokia should not release 'Exactly' how the leaked ones are. If Nokia does release the buggy OS's we saw in the Leaks, dat will even be worst!

Stanley08---01, Jun 18, 2014
  4. A Guy Win User
  5. Tony K Win User
    LOL!

I'm kind'a anxious myself. This is probably the most thrilling wait between OSs since 8.x was such a drastic change. A lot of speculation. I myself think it will be a Modern/Metro (walled-gardened), Cloud-centric native (not total Cloud > much like 8.x), and able to run across all devices. I think they will introduce a subscription model, but will be able to buy outright.

Reasons why I think such is that Mary Jo Farley wrote in an article that her sources, which seem to be very reliable, stated they are writing the Office suite in Modern/Metro. They already released a Modern/Metro OneNote app (an Office step-sister program) via the Store. Office is one of their best sellers, money maker, and one of the main reasons why people buy Windows in the first place. They bought Nokia to have the phone, phablet, and mini tablet platform. They created the Surface in which they reached a pinnacle with the recent release of Pro 3. It seems they have been developing or buying all three platforms. Along with Server, they cover all the bases.

It sure is interesting to watch!

Tony K, Jun 18, 2014
  6. LittleJay Win User
    I am trying to work up the same level of enthusiasm as you HG, but I'm not sure I like the direction MS is headed with their new releases. I'm definitely not a fan of the "cloud" and it seems like that is the way things are headed. *Sad

LittleJay, Jun 18, 2014
  7. A Guy Win User
    I think anyone who likes the direction 8 took, will be pleased with 9. Those of us who want an improved 7, will be disappointed. That said, if 9 improves on 8, and is a good OS, I can see people using it. I have no need to switch from 7, so it's a moot point for me as yet *Wink

A Guy, Jun 18, 2014
  8. We need a leak!

Ditto

alphanumeric, Jun 19, 2014
  9. Britton30 Win User
    I just took a leak. *Cool

Britton30, Jun 20, 2014
  10. Tony K Win User
    It's not nice to take things. *Tongue

Tony K, Jun 20, 2014
  11. labeeman Win User
    And when you get old you wish you could take a leak.

labeeman, Jun 20, 2014
  12. Take a leak, give a leak?

(Like take a penny, give a penny?)

LovingWindows, Jun 20, 2014
  13. Tony K Win User

We need a leak!

Oh? I'll be 63 on the 29th. I'm starting to leak too much! *Tongue

Tony K, Jun 20, 2014
  14. LittleJay Win User
    I hear that! *Biggrin

LittleJay, Jun 20, 2014
  15. A Guy Win User
    TMI (acronym because Gary likes them *Smile)

A Guy, Jun 20, 2014
Thema:

We need a leak!

1. We need a leak! - Similar Threads - need leak

2. need to purchase product key for windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to purchase product key for windows 8: help me purchase a windows 8 product key so I can upgrade to windows 10. windows 8 is inactive from motherboard, it need activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-purchase-product-key-for-windows-8/7b0896e5-ac4b-474e-9de3-7600fa5508b0
  3. need to purchase product key for windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to purchase product key for windows 8: help me purchase a windows 8 product key so I can upgrade to windows 10. windows 8 is inactive from motherboard, it need activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-purchase-product-key-for-windows-8/7b0896e5-ac4b-474e-9de3-7600fa5508b0
  4. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  5. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  6. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to buy window 10pro multi user license: I need to buy window 10 professional license for multi users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-window-10pro-multi-user-license/6cad0286-f55d-4361-9826-866d0b64a7c1
  7. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to buy window 10pro multi user license: I need to buy window 10 professional license for multi users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-window-10pro-multi-user-license/6cad0286-f55d-4361-9826-866d0b64a7c1
  8. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

9. netsvcs memory leak, need assistance identifying and fixing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    netsvcs memory leak, need assistance identifying and fixing: My Windows 10 Pro laptop has a serious memory leak going on. If I leave it on overnight, I will often come back in the morning and memory usage will top 90%.When I check my processes, I see Service Host: Local System is where this is happening. When I drill into the services,...
  10. Memory Leak or Faulty Memory Use Reporting? Needing some expert opinio

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Leak or Faulty Memory Use Reporting? Needing some expert opinio: Afternoon ladies n' gents, so here's the deal: Under task manager it reports that my processes are using 48% of my memory. Now, after taking a moment to fire up the ol' calculator and adding up all the individual reported memory usage for each process, it's almost an...