Windows 10: We still can't run store using constantly elevated admin account?

Discus and support We still can't run store using constantly elevated admin account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi. I've just installed this ... Windows 10 Pro x64 yesterday. It's been 20 hours since I've started installation and it is still not enough to get it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by qakeisfake, Sep 23, 2016.

1. We still can't run store using constantly elevated admin account?

Hi. I've just installed this ... Windows 10 Pro x64 yesterday.
    It's been 20 hours since I've started installation and it is still not enough to get it working as it should be working.

So there is no hack or some bypass to run fully elevated admin (or at least so I can create files in my C:\ drive without hassle) and run MS Store?

:)

qakeisfake, Sep 23, 2016

2. Window 10 execute Notepad by administrator (right clicking)

I guess if you map a network drive from Explorer which normally runs un-elevated (i.e. non-admin), then that drive will be visible only to other un-elevated apps. Same probably goes for drives mapped from elevated Explorer and apps run as admin.

Question is, why are you running Notepad as admin? Without that can't you modify the files on the drive?

RobertJWin, Sep 23, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Store Unable to purchase (Try that again | HRESULT: 0x8015dc0a)

Hi,

As the issue still persist, I suggest you to try the running PowerShell Command for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

We still can't run store using constantly elevated admin account?

1. We still can't run store using constantly elevated admin account? - Similar Threads - still can't run

2. Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...: Hello,I have a problem that I believe will end up making me re-image this Dell xps13 laptop, running win11 home. I just recently had the motherboard replaced via Dell support due to memory errors as memory is embedded on motherboard, the motherboard was replaced.I have two...
  3. Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...: Hello,I have a problem that I believe will end up making me re-image this Dell xps13 laptop, running win11 home. I just recently had the motherboard replaced via Dell support due to memory errors as memory is embedded on motherboard, the motherboard was replaced.I have two...
  4. elevated admin command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    elevated admin command prompt: where is the dictionary and/or the appendix for the language to use in the elevated admin command prompt??? I would prefer to simply ask my friends in redmond at the garage to imput the needed code/txt so that my thumbs dont go numb...lolol...
  5. Unable to use admin privledges. Can't run cmd as admin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use admin privledges. Can't run cmd as admin.: I recently got a malware program on my PC and managed to remove it, but as a result I'm still unable to have access to my Administrator privledges, control panel is blank and the power button in the start up menu is unusable. I have stressed myself out trying to fix the...
  6. Problems with my account saying its an admin account, but i still have to run as admin for...

Problems with my account saying its an admin account, but i still have to run as admin for...: My brother put in a new SSD into my pc and then tried to move my desktop and my OSto launch from the SSD onto it. And now most things wont start correctly or start at all with out me doing run as administrator, and even actions like starting up discord, will only start the...
  7. Still can't run anything as admin when right clicking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still can't run anything as admin when right clicking: Only way I can run something as admin is creating a shortcut on desktop, going to Properties > Advanced > Run as administrator. Nothing else works. Things I have tried: sfc /scannow New user profile Tried disabling every possible service I really CBA to format, but if...
  8. Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...

Can't run CMD Prompt in ADMIN (Elevated) Mode - Clicking on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening...: Hi, This is ticking me off! Nothing happens when I run CMD Prompt and Click on RUN as ADMIN- Nothing happening when RUN as ADMIN selected. What the heck is wrong? Thanks TekDiva...
  9. Elevated Admin Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Elevated Admin Access: Hi. Can someone help me figure out how to get elevated administrator access, so I can make changes and download items on my surface pro? I keep getting a pop up screen that I need elevated privileges, and I need to enter my pin, but there is no spot to enter the pin....
  10. Admin elevation

in Windows 10 Support
    Admin elevation: I hate appearing stupid, but it is the only way I learn... I have two user accounts on this computer, one as Administrator and the other as, well, let's call it "me". Both are Administrator accounts. So why is it that I regularly am either told or asked to elevate...