Windows 10: We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile

Discus and support We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 49169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, May 3, 2016.

1. We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile

We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Cluster Head, May 3, 2016
  2. G.Ilex Win User

Lumia 950 Calendar stuck on Sunday the 13th

You changed the date probably when you didn't get the fast ring build a week or so ago?

Just change the date again (auto <--> manual) and reboot your phone

Seems this is a little bug with the last few fast ring mobile builds

G.Ilex, May 3, 2016
  3. CurtK-CA Win User
    Cortana unable to create reminders.

Are these PC's on the new Fast Ring build 14332? Mine just started doing this (unable to save reminders) with that build on multiple PC's.

CurtK-CA, May 3, 2016
  4. We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile

For the first time in a while, I'm not really disappointed by the lack of a new build. 332 is running pretty awesomely for me. I'm definitely looking forward to a new build, but I think this is the most solid build that's been on my system since 11099.

blackroseMD1, May 3, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    Same here, I'd rather have a stable build than one with "Tricky crashes" no matter how curious I may be !!!
    I just realized, I haven't had a single BSOD in a year !!! Haven't had any system crashes, not even with some programs that were crashing like crazy in W7. Didn't do any clean installs either.

CountMike, May 3, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User

davidhk, May 3, 2016
  7. - on this PC, 14332 didn't install properly and hasn't functioned correctly at any time..
    - the sooner a new build appears the better..

BugMeister, May 3, 2016
  8. CountMike New Member

I predict a lot of entries in Chill out room.

CountMike, May 3, 2016
  9. RWOne Win User
    No issues on any of the builds, they're a month out most likely from locking the build feature set for anniv release to the masses, I figured we might see 3-4 new builds between now and then, but now looks to be 2-3 (Could still be more, basing this on Friday releases, 332 wasn't *Smile )

RWOne, May 3, 2016
  10. Winuser Win User
    I haven't any major problems with build 14332. I don't mind waiting until MS thinks the next build is ready. *Smile

Winuser, May 3, 2016
  11. Demo of one of the many bugs, taskbar & shell styling

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

Cluster Head, May 3, 2016
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    Thanks for the information.

BunnyJ, May 3, 2016
  13. CountMike New Member

Showstopper would be NO BUGS.

CountMike, May 3, 2016
  14. Winuser Win User
    But we need bugs. Without bugs the Insider Builds would be boring and we wouldn't get as many builds to test.

Winuser, May 4, 2016
  15. CountMike New Member
    CountMike, May 4, 2016
Thema:

1. We will not have new builds this week for Fast ring, for PC or Mobile - Similar Threads - builds week Fast

2. Not receiving builds (Fast Ring 18985)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not receiving builds (Fast Ring 18985): Please see my thread here https://aka.ms/AA6da6s Snippet below ------------------------------- Registry shows I am enrolled in "External" branch but not insider fast ring like I should be. I am stuck on Build 18985.vb_release.190913-1426 Windows Settings -> Update ->...
  3. Fast ring until stable build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fast ring until stable build: Is it possible to stay in the fast ring until the next stable build then go back to stable when the new build is released becase the slow ring has barely any builds...
  4. New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Build 17672 now available for Fast Ring Insiders: Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17672 for Fast Ring Insiders. The latest build comes with some new features from the Redstone 5 development branch. This is the build which is being released by Microsoft after the previous build which was a major one...
  5. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 PC for Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 PC for Fast ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are excited to release Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16237 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring! Upcoming Bug Bash We’re really excited to do our 2nd (and final) Bug Bash...
  6. New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?

in Windows 10 News
    New (and final?) build of Windows 10 Mobile coming this week?: [img] Report claims the firm could deliver final build this week Now that both the PC version of Windows 10 and the Threshold 2 update are alive and kicking, Microsoft’s hard at work to finalize work on the mobile version of the operating system, and according to a...
  7. Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile for Phone build 10136 to be released on Fast ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  8. No new builds for mobile this week

in Windows 10 News
    No new builds for mobile this week: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 50199
  9. It will be next week for next Windows 10 PC Fast ring build

in Windows 10 News
    It will be next week for next Windows 10 PC Fast ring build: Tweet by Gabriel Aul. We hit a problem with our PC build candidate for this week, so looks likely at this point it will be next week for next Fast ring PC build. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  10. It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    It appears that build 10575 is in the Internal Fast Ring: ]Last week gave us new builds for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile, and since then another build, 10568, has leaked on to the internet, but Microsoft is pushing ahead with new Windows Insider builds, and over the weekend Gabe Aul tweeted out that a new build has reached...