Windows 10: Weak audio/sound since updating

Discus and support Weak audio/sound since updating in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm using a Lenovo Flex 3 laptop with windows 10 installed. 2 days ago, my windows installed updates automatically and I have not been able to hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by love2learn, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Weak audio/sound since updating

I'm using a Lenovo Flex 3 laptop with windows 10 installed. 2 days ago, my windows installed updates automatically and I have not been able to hear audio on most videos clearly. Prior to this update, I would even lower the volume on most YT and facebook videos. Now, even the full volume isn't enough. I've tried updating my speak drivers and it says there is no update available. Roll back driver option isn't available either. I've adjusted the sound to the maximum level but I would like to find a solution to the problem.

Anyone have any suggestions on why this happened and how I can go about fixing it?

:)

love2learn, Jun 17, 2016

2. audio enhancements didnt load

hi guys i need some help....my lap recently get a update and at first the sound of the speaers sound very weak and before the update the speakers work very good...i use the troubleshooter of the audio and says that the audio driver didnt wor at well then
    i change the driver for one old that i have before bout now the troubleshooter says that the audio enhancements didnt load and i try to disable the enhancements but still not work :c

RaulArturo64, Jun 17, 2016
  3. TimH110 Win User
    Window 10 audio problem

Ever since windows 10 automatically downloaded. I have had weak audio. when I listen to anything with audio in it, I barely get any sound. I can have the program or app at 100% volume and the computer at 100% yet it seems like it is about 20%. I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled HPs High definition driver with no affect also uninstalled realteck's audio driver. also with no affect. Any ideas?

Thanks

Tim

TimH110, Jun 17, 2016
  4. Weak audio/sound since updating

No one else has faced this issue?

love2learn, Jun 19, 2016
Thema:

Weak audio/sound since updating

1. Weak audio/sound since updating - Similar Threads - Weak audio sound

2. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound crackling since update: Hi, my sound is crackling. Realtek high definition audio windows 10It temporarily fixes if I disable sound effects, toggle immediate mode, toggle spatial sound. This seems to have no particular pattern, just changing a setting seems to temp fix.I've run windows updatesI've...
  3. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound crackling since update: Hi, my sound is crackling. Realtek high definition audio windows 10It temporarily fixes if I disable sound effects, toggle immediate mode, toggle spatial sound. This seems to have no particular pattern, just changing a setting seems to temp fix.I've run windows updatesI've...
  4. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. sound on my laptop sound weak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound on my laptop sound weak: Hello, my laptop didnt have this problem until recently. My speaker will have a muffle sound and would be playing the audio at a lower volume when it on max. I did the audio troubleshoot but it said there no problem with it. Can anyone help??...
  6. sound is so weak Asus R420M

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound is so weak Asus R420M: I just bought an Asus R420M last August and I just opened it today, i was dissatisfied with the sound, it was so weak to the point that I cannot almost hear it, already checked the sound system, but still it did not change. What is the best thing to do?...
  7. sound problems since update

sound problems since update: Since the most recent update, I am having problems with sound and microphone. I finally have the microphone working, but now the speaker is not working. I had a very high pitch echo when the mic wasn't not functional. That is gone. I've gone through all of the settings...
  8. no sound since update

no sound since update: I just had a windows 10 update and now I have no sound . please help ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-since-update/4ee37776-dc86-4597-9987-505b954be8b7
  9. Audio out suddenly sounds very weak

Audio out suddenly sounds very weak: Hi, My Pc was running fine this week. When I started work today, I noticed the speakers and headphones were weak. I've tried connecting them to my phone and the speakers and headphones are fine. It is the audio out from the back of the pc. I have turned the volume to max on...
  10. Computer audio out suddenly sounds very weak

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer audio out suddenly sounds very weak: Hi, My Pc was running fine this week. When I started work today, I noticed the speakers and headphones were weak. I've tried connecting them to my phone and the speakers and headphones are fine. It is the audio out from the back of the pc. I have turned the volume to max on...