Windows 10: Weather app HELP

Discus and support Weather app HELP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I accidentally uninstalled weather app via CCleaner... is there a chance to re install it? 49759 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Squickly, May 9, 2016.

1. Squickly Win User

Weather app HELP

Hello. I accidentally uninstalled weather app via CCleaner... is there a chance to re install it?

:)

Squickly, May 9, 2016

2. How to change account/store/phone display language in Windows 10 phone?

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you launch the Weather app and check if there's any favorite location has been added. If so, remove it and set your location as the default home.

You can use the links below for your reference:

Update us with the outcome.

Timoteo IV Ofr, May 9, 2016
  3. apps

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As I understand you cannot find the weather app tile on the start screen, so I suggest you to follow the below steps how to bring the weather app on the start screen and check if it helps.

• Press the “Windows+X” key.
    • Then click on “all apps”.
    • Then search for “weather app”.
    • Then right click on the weather app and then click on the option “pin to start”.
    • Then check on the start screen whether the weather app is visible.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 9, 2016
  4. JohnC Win User

Weather app HELP

Go to the windows store. It is listed as the msn weather. You can d/l from there.

JohnC, May 9, 2016
  5. Winuser Win User
    Just being curious. How did you remove the Weather App with CCleaner?

Winuser, May 9, 2016
  6. JohnC Win User
    Weather app HELP [​IMG]

JohnC, May 9, 2016
  7. Winuser Win User
    Thanks! I didn't know CCleaner could remove the apps that MS doesn't t want us to remove.

Winuser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Weather app HELP

1. Weather app HELP - Similar Threads - Weather app HELP

2. Weather app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app is not working: Hello, the MSN Weather app is not working. I have tried repairing, resetting and uninstalling the app.Best,Manuel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-is-not-working/4d519abd-a918-46ce-8ebf-a62ec1885b7e
  3. Weather App Not Working

Weather App Not Working: Tried resetting Weather app but didn't work. After uninstalling the app, I found that the Windows Weather App IS NOT available from the Microsoft APP Store. For the time being, I have downloaded and install MSN Weather.However, I really would like to download and install the...
  4. Weather App

Weather App: Windows 10 is already the most catastrophic OS of all time - and now this: The "Weather App" is no longer what it used to be. A new Microsoft feature, so to speak. I had a list with about 20 favorite places. This list was ordered from north to south An alphabetical...
  5. Weather App Crashes

Weather App Crashes: When I go to the maps in the MS Weather App I can not slide the map to show a different locations. Every time the app will crash. I thought it might be happening because my computer is running the Insider Fast Builds. I found out that it crashes on all my devices except for...
  6. Microsoft Weather App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Weather App: I was using MS Weather app and clicked on Windows Color Settings. Is this an error or is it supposed to do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-weather-app/63b9347a-a6e3-4d04-8778-79df8df1c28a
  7. Weather App color

Weather App color: The windows 10 weather app color is now brown. This is much harder to read. Is it possible to change it back to the original color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-app-color/a115e95f-4aeb-45c3-8fb0-a3b0639f1de7
  8. Windows weather app

Windows weather app: When I click on the windows weather app and some others I get this message "There’s a problem with Weather. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it." This is the installed weather app that comes with Win 10 Pro. How do I resolve this so I can...
  9. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...