Windows 10: weather app live tile not working in large mode

Discus and support weather app live tile not working in large mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok, as the title suggests, my windows weather tile isnt working in large mode, now if I resize to any other size, it live updates. I has no idea what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xraiderv1, Aug 29, 2016.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

weather app live tile not working in large mode

ok, as the title suggests, my windows weather tile isnt working in large mode, now if I resize to any other size, it live updates. I has no idea what happened to cause large mode to not want to update.

:)

xraiderv1, Aug 29, 2016

2. Windows 10 live tiles not working properly.

Exactly the same problem on my Windows 10 (14393.82). Weather live tile shows the weather and updates itself automatically in Medium and Wide mode, but doesn't work in Large mode. It just shows the system icon. Have tried everything mentioned in this thread,
    still no hope..

Alex Zhyrnov, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Live tiles dont work on wide and large sizes after Win 10 update

My live tiles, both native and third party (e.g., Twitter, Netflix) don't work in wide and Large sizes. I use the live tiles frequently to check weather etc. but the medium size is just too small. Help?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Weather

William M.Andrews, Aug 29, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

I have already given feedback in the feedback hub about this:
    feedback-hub:?contextid=155&feedbackid=08f45a00-c27a-4d46-aea2-c7d89bb37a0f&form=1&src=2

For the link to open feedback hub, you need to be using Edge, and copy and paste it into the address bar, and it will open the hub and you can up vote, and add a comment.

Cliff S, Aug 31, 2016
  5. xraiderv1 Win User
    it worked in large mode for all of an hour, now its back to not working.

xraiderv1, Sep 5, 2016
  6. hansolo89 Win User
    it starting working for about 4 days, now broken again , windows 10 beta test continues

hansolo89, Sep 6, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    From my Feedback thread in the Feedback Hub:

weather app live tile not working in large mode [​IMG]

Cliff S, Sep 16, 2016
  8. xraiderv1 Win User

yep its fixed. thanks for the update!

xraiderv1, Sep 16, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    You're welcome, it just goes to show if we stay factual when giving feedback and not exaggerate, or complain, just give either a screenshot, crash data, or record the process using the hubs recorder, they get the data they need, and can fix the problem. My father used to tell me "B*tchin' never solved anything".

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. weather app live tile not working in large mode - Similar Threads - weather app live

2. How to reset weather app live tile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset weather app live tile: On my PC, the weather app is a live tile in the start menu, the weather in the app is set to celsius, but in the live tile it shows me the temperature in fahrenheit...
  3. How to reset weather app live tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset weather app live tile: On my PC, the weather app is a live tile in the start menu, the weather in the app is set to celsius, but in the live tile it shows me the temperature in fahrenheit...
  4. Weather live tiles

Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  5. Bug on the Weather Live Tile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on the Weather Live Tile: [ATTACH] Does anyone else notice how the chance of rain in the Live Tile and the actual app are completely different? The app is correct BTW, there is no way it's raining today in SoCal. App Live Tile submitted by /u/Okami_Brian [link] [comments]...
  6. MSN Weather app live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSN Weather app live tile stopped working: The update killed my Weather live tile. No matter what I do, nothing shows up. The app works only when I launch it. Here's what I've tried already: 1) toggled live tile on and off 2) logged out in the app 3) changed location, toggled location detection on and off 4)...
  7. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  8. Weather App Live Tile Still not working

Weather App Live Tile Still not working: Hello Guys, I have just installed the Threshold 2 update but still my Weather live tile is not working, it worked for a few days after I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 but ever since then it's not worked, I was hoping this big update was going to fix this. Is anyone else...
  9. More than 1 live weather tile not working

More than 1 live weather tile not working: I have 3 live weather tiles in my apps. One of them is working fine, but the other 2 are not live. Can you have more than 1 live weather tile apps for different locations? I have a surface pro 3 with windows 10. Software is updated. My other live tiles are working just...
  10. Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working: Windows Spotlight isn't working, I've tried like all steps found in the Internet to fix it but I just can't get it to work. It was working great on TH2 but since I clean installed RS1 it hasn't worked not once! Anyone got any solutions I could try? Another thing that is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. weather large tile not working