Windows 10: Weather App not displaying correct sun/moon rise/set times

Discus and support Weather App not displaying correct sun/moon rise/set times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since US changed from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time this morning [11/1/15] the times for sunset and sunrise are 1 hour off. The DST times are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seti, Oct 31, 2015.

1. seti Win User

Weather App not displaying correct sun/moon rise/set times

Since US changed from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time this morning [11/1/15] the times for sunset and sunrise are 1 hour off. The DST times are still displayed. I can't find a setting change that will work.

:)

2. Starfield Win User

Windows 10 Weather App.

I've had issues with the weather app several times since Windows 10 came out. Today getting the weather is very, very slow over a descent download speed and only the weather is working the other categories. Even though it has wind speed, humidity, sunrise,
    sunset, moon rise and moon set correct. The temp is off by 20 degrees. Is Microsoft still supporting this app or have you let it go? The error I get is service not available.

Starfield, Oct 31, 2015
  3. Night light

Location services are on, and the message said if I want to schedule night light to sun rise and set I must turn the services on. And I did that, and nothing happened except for that it changed times for night light from what I scheduled it to sun rise
    and sun set .

عميرسلمان, Oct 31, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

Welcome to Ten Forums seti. Weather data is supplied by a 3rd party. Forica in my case (bottom left corner of the page). It is most likely their mistake and will probably resolve itself soon. BTW my times are correct, just checked 4pm cst.

JohnC, Nov 1, 2015
  5. seti Win User
    Thanks, John. You were right. At 2am 11/2/15 the times were still wrong. But at 8am they were correct.

seti, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Weather App not displaying correct sun/moon rise/set times - Similar Threads - Weather App displaying

2. Weather widget shows sun icon at night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather widget shows sun icon at night: My weather widget is not working correctly. It shows sun in night. This problem came 3 days back. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 'Windows Web Experience Pack' but nothing worked. I am using Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 22621.1555.If somebody knows how to fix this...
  3. Weather widget shows sun icon at night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather widget shows sun icon at night: My weather widget is not working correctly. It shows sun in night. This problem came 3 days back. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall 'Windows Web Experience Pack' but nothing worked. I am using Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 22621.1555.If somebody knows how to fix this...
  4. Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly

Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly: Recently, the weather widget on my task bar has not been displaying correctly, it keeps being replaced by the generic news iconThis is what it used to look like:And this is what it looks like now:And I have no idea how to revert this. I have looked into the settings and...
  5. Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly: Recently, the weather widget on my task bar has not been displaying correctly, it keeps being replaced by the generic news iconThis is what it used to look like:And this is what it looks like now:And I have no idea how to revert this. I have looked into the settings and...
  6. Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  8. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  9. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

10. Weather app correct location configured into the app

Weather app correct location configured into the app: Win 10 ver 1809 build 17763.253 RE : Weather app issue Each time I open Start Menu, the Weather will show Ottawa as the location. BUT I am NOT in Ottawa. If I click at the weather tile, it will show the correct location I am residing. I know I have the correct location...