Windows 10: Weather MAPS and News missing!

Discus and support Weather MAPS and News missing! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, From some times ago the weather app lost some features like MAPS and Weather NEWS. What happened? Some one else has this problem? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tony_b, Jul 5, 2018.

1. tony_b Win User

Weather MAPS and News missing!

Hello,

From some times ago the weather app lost some features like MAPS and Weather NEWS.

What happened? Some one else has this problem?

Thanks

Weather MAPS and News missing! 7cd5c231-630c-4033-81be-6e5d814c4bf4?upload=true.png

:)

tony_b, Jul 5, 2018

2. No weather maps

Thank you for your reply but the problem, as far as I know, is not with the maps application but with the weather map. It's pretty much a blank page with the above list.

RogerChenoweth, Jul 5, 2018
  3. No weather maps

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Praveen Tanneeru” replied on October 30, 2012 in the Microsoft Community link and check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-winapps/how-do-i-set-my-location-for-maps-weather/5a35d878-065e-4c13-918f-

0ce213654f57

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Maps app: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/maps-app-faq

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Weather MAPS and News missing!

weather maps

In weather app I can't find maps option "Weather maps" from Weather app in windows 8.1

odaianuovidiu, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Weather MAPS and News missing!

1. Weather MAPS and News missing! - Similar Threads - Weather MAPS News

2. Weather missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather missing: I tried many ways to add weather but when i try to reload it doesn't even show https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-missing/3f3bcfbd-b780-408b-9546-276e62741d8c
  3. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  4. Missing Weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Weather: Hi!Yesterday i installed windows 10 Pro, and i missed the Weather on my taskbar. I tried press right click and found it, but even that didnt work. I tried get the latest update to get the weather on my taskbar. but still nothing. There are some screenshots:1. Missing Weather...
  5. Taskbar News And Weather

Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  6. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...
  7. Weather and news bar

Weather and news bar: How to change this stupid °F to °C in new weather and news bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-and-news-bar/3b465c5a-058e-4e25-99d1-a44d345e47b2
  8. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  9. News and Weather Function

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    News and Weather Function: How do I get the news and weather function on my PC. I have kept checking for updates, and going into taskbar settings and could not figure out how to. submitted by /u/uno_arjuno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nc853f/news_and_weather_function/
  10. Weather Map not showing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Map not showing?: [img] how to fix this? also I cant access the Universal Applications folder, the apps seems to be working fine tho but the folder is in-accessible. 29989