Windows 10: Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10 in Fluent Design

Discus and support Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10 in Fluent Design in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft earlier today launched the rebranded News app on Windows 10, and the company is now rolling out a new update to Weather, Money and Sports app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 26, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10 in Fluent Design

Microsoft earlier today launched the rebranded News app on Windows 10, and the company is now rolling out a new update to Weather, Money and Sports app with Fluent Design. It appears that the update is only available for Windows Insiders, and it includes new Fluent Design touches, such as blur effect (transparency).

The app now has a shortcut on the left sidebar to tell you about Microsoft News and how you can get it on your mobile.

Microsoft’s Fluent Design is a new design language for Windows 10 that continuously evolves and blur effect is just a small part of the visual makeover. Most of the first party apps already support the Fluent Design, and today three new apps are joining the push.

Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10  in Fluent Design Sports-app-for-Windows-10.jpg

The Fluent Design’s blur effect is noticeable on the left sidebar. In addition to Fluent Design implementation, the left sidebar also includes a link to Microsoft News app for on mobile devices. You can enter your phone number or email to receive the download links on your phone.

The link basically points users to all mobile versions of the app (on Android and iOS).

Microsoft is still testing the new app with Fluent Design and should release it to everyone else in the coming days or weeks. It’s worth mentioning that only Windows Insiders in the Fast ring are getting it for now.

The post Microsoft is updating Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10 with Fluent Design appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Insider Preview App Update - Weather, News, Money, & Sports 4.17.72.0

Source: Feedback Hub

Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10  in Fluent Design [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Jun 26, 2018
  3. MSN News, Money, Sports, and weather

Regarding MSN News, Money, Sports, and Weather - These are Microsoft apps. Microsoft is out to make money. They want you to purchase a machine that runs Windows 10. It is no longer available on Windows 8 machines. Best time to learn Linux is now and
    get a machine that does not run windows. Good Luck!!!

PhilipFeese, Jun 26, 2018
  4. rwc1964 Win User

MSN News, Money, Sports, and weather

Ran troubleshooter as suggested. Received message which read "can't connect to sync services". I confirmed that I had an internet connection. Obviously problem continues.

Windows 10 is a cache of problems and issues. Can't access apps like news, money, sports, weather. According to "history of updates" I haven't received any updates. Zero, zip, nada, none. Clearly raises a concern about computer security. It just goes
    on and on.

rwc1964, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Weather, Money and Sports apps on Windows 10 in Fluent Design - Similar Threads - Weather Money Sports

2. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  3. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  4. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Fluent Design

Fluent Design: Is there any fluent design and animation software for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fluent-design/3b059711-276d-4fa4-9ca2-1da37c431e52
  6. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fluent Design: Is this a joke?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBGj4R7Fo0 microsoft said it will do this. but this only happened in apps. i need ui but then you didnt do the ui. the desktop is just same,the start is changed but the others are not changed. file explorer is not changed,...
  7. Latest Microsoft Sports, Money, and Weather apps crash on my Windows 10 latest slow ring...

Latest Microsoft Sports, Money, and Weather apps crash on my Windows 10 latest slow ring...: After updated to the latest version of Microsoft News, Weather, Sports, and Money from Windiws Store about a week ago, only News work, the rest crash after starting the apss. The splash screen open momentar8ly then just closed. i have tested un8nstall and reinstall the...
  8. Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design: Microsoft recently announced that the MSN News apps will be rebranded to Microsoft News on Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new update to MSN News app on Windows 10 devices, and the update also rebrands the app. The new name is more straightforward and...
  9. Fluent Design for all windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fluent Design for all windows?: Just interesting, they do that transparency effect for all windows frames? Looks nice, and i want get these in all windows (Except of course those that are made on its own framework). And maybe exist way to get it now? [img] 95794
  10. Beware app updates for news , sport, weather and money

Beware app updates for news , sport, weather and money: On all our computers after installing these latest app updates on my user account most of them wouldn't launch on the other family user accounts in the aftermath. On my account they were fine but for example on my sons weather, money and sport wouldn't open. Clicking did...