Windows 10: Weatherbug will no longer function on my desktop

Discus and support Weatherbug will no longer function on my desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried repairing the app, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, with no result. Here's what it looks like -- just a white blank where all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeanKing2, Jul 15, 2018.

1. JeanKing2 Win User

Weatherbug will no longer function on my desktop

I've tried repairing the app, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, with no result. Here's what it looks like -- just a white blank where all the info should appear.

:)

JeanKing2, Jul 15, 2018

2. weatherbug

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are you referring to WeatherBug toolbar or WeatherBug Alert?

For better assistance in this regard, suggest you to get in touch with WeatherBug support team for resolving the issue. You can also check the compatibility information using

Windows Compatibility Center

I appreciate your effort in this regard.

Keep us posted for any concern with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Weatherbug popup

You say:

• Go to settings and click on System.

• Click on App & features and locate for the app.
    • Click on it and uninstall it.
    The trouble is WeatherBug is not listed in the App & features list?

Please help!

Owen Walker

OwenWalkerZU, Jul 15, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

weatherbug

"Stopped working" means different things to different people.

This discussion about the Weatherbug app may clear up a few things.

Installing
    the desktop version of Weatherbug
    may produce better results.

Keep in mind that the free Weatherbug is supported by ads. Many consider it adware. In any case, the portion of the page that contains ads comes from a server not under the control of GroundTruth.

BulldogXX, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Weatherbug will no longer function on my desktop - Similar Threads - Weatherbug longer function

2. Key no longer functional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key no longer functional: one of the keys on my microsoft ergonomic keyboar has stoppe working. Can you guess which one? I am using Microsoft 11. Help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-no-longer-functional/ce5c42f7-fa70-4310-8984-439eafa70b2c
  3. Key no longer functional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key no longer functional: one of the keys on my microsoft ergonomic keyboar has stoppe working. Can you guess which one? I am using Microsoft 11. Help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-no-longer-functional/ce5c42f7-fa70-4310-8984-439eafa70b2c
  4. MSPaint no longer functions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSPaint no longer functions: After recent "update", MSPAINT no longer allows any options to be selected. Can't even select "DON'T SAVE" upon attempted program exit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mspaint-no-longer-functions/46337171-74af-455b-80aa-b5b296f582bd
  5. MSPaint no longer functions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSPaint no longer functions: After recent "update", MSPAINT no longer allows any options to be selected. Can't even select "DON'T SAVE" upon attempted program exit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mspaint-no-longer-functions/46337171-74af-455b-80aa-b5b296f582bd
  6. MSPaint no longer functions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Function keys no longer working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys no longer working: Hello...got a Microsoft request to upgrade my os Windows 10 as it was soon to become outdated. Did that yesterday and since then none of the function keys on my laptop HP Envy work at all. This is very frustrating, especially given the need to adjust volume levels during...
  8. My user accounts are no longer functional

My user accounts are no longer functional: My computer, Windows 10, was frozed so I was forced to do a hard reboot. When it came back up it, the login was different. It asked for a password rather than my pin and the password does not work. There are no other login options. I was able to use a Windows 10 install...
  9. Windows Update no longer functions

Windows Update no longer functions: I got behind in my updates and had a many updates to do. During update for KB4485449, the process got aborted before finishing correctly. Now, I always get error message that I cannot get updates. I tried to uninstall all updates I did on this same date, but when I tried to...
  10. bluetooth no longer functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth no longer functioning: My bluetooth function no longer works, the click tab option to engage the bluetooth function is now completely missing. Under device manager the bluetooth device has moved to the 'hidden' tab, I've run multiple troubleshoots for this issue, run searches for any and all driver...