Windows 10: Web Account Manager over 70+ after update

Discus and support Web Account Manager over 70+ after update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I start up Minecraft and the whole computer locked up because Web Account Manager used over 70% of the cpu, consistently use 80%, the computer locked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohammadHafiz2, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Web Account Manager over 70+ after update

I start up Minecraft and the whole computer locked up because Web Account Manager used over 70% of the cpu, consistently use 80%, the computer locked up so badly to the point that conrtol-alt-delete wont work and have to force shut down it multiple times

I even let it runs at the title screen(have a huge lag ever few seconds). when it stop, every interaction caused a massive spike in the usage, from going the menu, in a world(massive input lag) and multiple lock ups, i can't even do anything.

:)

MohammadHafiz2, Jul 6, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

TPU is looking for Web 2.0 Managers

TechPowerUp is looking for members who can manage our official profiles on Twitter and Facebook. It requires you to post content and community updates from TPU (you won't be swamped with them) in a somewhat casual and creative way, socialize and propagate TPU on the Twitter and Facebook ecosystems.

You will be given a nice "Web 2.0 manager" title, and access to a dedicated forum to discuss ideas and strategize.

Interested candidates, step forward.

btarunr, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Jul 6, 2018
  4. SteveRem Win User

Web Account Manager over 70+ after update

Service Host: Web Account Manager using 70+% of CPU

I noticed that the fan on my laptop (Thinkpad Yoga X1) running Windows 10 was running at full speed, which was draining the battery quickly. At the same time noticed a sharp drop off in performance on the machine. (I was waiting for the applications to
    catch up with the keystrokes, etc.)

I the looked at the task manager and noticed a process called Service Host:Web Account Manager using most of the CPU capacity. See below.

If I stop the process, the fan slows down, the applications and internet browser return to their normal self. But, when I restart the machine, this Web Account Manager returns along with the degraded performance. Do I need this process, and if not, can
    I disable it? Or, it this situation a result of something else going on. (This started back after a recent update I did. I tried to restore, but it wasn't successful.)

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Web Account Manager over 70+ after update 1de5d37b-3669-489c-b29c-7618f0982943?upload=true.png

SteveRem, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Web Account Manager over 70+ after update

1. Web Account Manager over 70+ after update - Similar Threads - Web Account Manager

2. Child family account management taken over by a hacker family account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child family account management taken over by a hacker family account.: Our Daughter's Family account has been removed from our Family account without our consent, and added to another Family account that is clearly a malicious account. It's even named "waetrytuhjk" Why try to hijackWe have tried numerous calls and emails to Microsoft support,...
  3. Child family account management taken over by a hacker family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child family account management taken over by a hacker family account.: Our Daughter's Family account has been removed from our Family account without our consent, and added to another Family account that is clearly a malicious account. It's even named "waetrytuhjk" Why try to hijackWe have tried numerous calls and emails to Microsoft support,...
  4. Web credentials in Credential manager

Web credentials in Credential manager: I am having an uwp app using password vault, so my credentials are stored under the Web credential in credential manager and we have a situation so i need to change the publisher id of the app because of this the app will be treated as new app so i planned to run a powershell...
  5. Windows Desktop Manager hitting 70-100% GPU usage after Windows/Driver update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Desktop Manager hitting 70-100% GPU usage after Windows/Driver update.: Never really noticed this ever happening before.. just updated Windows 10 Pro to the new cumulative update and to the new Nvidia graphics driver. I opened up task manager and saw my GPU hitting 73%-75%-100% from Desktop windows manager with my RTX 3070. Any idea if this is a...
  6. Credential manager - Web Credentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credential manager - Web Credentials: For quite some time now I have been troubleshooting this issue, but can not find any solution to it yet. Registry changes nor GPO setting help to solve this issue. So, what I am experiencing. I am running my laptop on Windows 10 Insider latest build with Edge Chromium. I...
  7. Web account manager eats cpu

Web account manager eats cpu: When I start Movies & Tv on my Surface 3 with the latest Windows updates installed, Web Account Manager eats all available cpu, and I usually have to turn of the computer using the power button since I don't have a keyboard for the device. It started when I installed Windows...
  8. Web Credential Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web Credential Manager: I was looking for a password in the Web Credential Manager. I came across an entry I did not recognize. The credential is for http://E93EC0BD-87BD-4933-9E3A-89160C088DA9/. I can find a few people asking about this entry on their computers, but I cannot find an official...
  9. Web account manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web account manager: This happens with minecraft, as it doesn't happen with other store games. Whenever I launch minecraft: Wins10 this service starts to hog my cpu and basically freezes my computer. Having it so I have to shut down the computer and re power it up. I can fix this, if I quickly...
  10. Web account manager freezing my entire computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web account manager freezing my entire computer.: Whenever I start Minecraft windows 10 edition, the service "Web account manager" starts using 70 to 100% of my cpu and completely freezes my computer. I can't do control alt delete, move around the mouse, nothing. I sometimes get lucky and can open task manager to stop the...