Windows 10: Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

Discus and support Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AwYeahBoy, Jul 6, 2016.

1. AwYeahBoy Win User

Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login )

On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to log into my account so I can post a ticket. However on Chrome I clicked on the site above and instantly the program closed. Reopened Chrome, got a crash error. Submitted a ticket to Chrome about the crash ( Sign in - Google Accounts ); I was soon told this was an external problem as I tried all the web browsers (Firefox and Edge) and again had the same problem on the same site. I reinstalled all web browsers and the battle.net launcher. Still same problem. Bought Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Home and ran a scan, found nothing. I was so desperate that I did a hard wipe of the PC. Load everything up. Reinstall Chrome and BAM! same problem. I resubmitted a ticket on Chrome ( Sign in - Google Accounts ). Another thing I tried was I did a Disk Check "chkdsk C:" and nothing came up. I'm totally lost on what to do. Other games from Steam I am still able to play. I am able to use Skype. I am able to go on Facebook/Youtube/Etc. Weird thing to note, the launcher was acting as if I was clicking on the launcher and off of it, when trying to type it would skip keys when it acted like I was clicking on the launcher when I clearly wasn't clicking on it. I am at a totally lost on what I need to do. Please if anyone is out there that can help. I will monitor this forum as long as it is open so I can answer any questions anyone needs to help me. Thank you for your time.

:)

AwYeahBoy, Jul 6, 2016

2. 5800 restarts while browsing

Does it happen on every website or only certain sites?

Some sites do cause the browser to crash for no apparent reason. For those sites it's best to use an alternative browser such as opera mobile, opera mini, skyfire, bolt or digia.

psychomania---01, Jul 6, 2016
  3. Nokia Web Browser bug

Like I said it is an issue with that particular site/phone combination.

Certain websites can crash a PC's web browser or the PC completely.

These kind of problems will always happen on any device capable of viewing the internet. This is due to the many different programming formats used to create web pages.

Try the opera browser, it's free for 30 days and is better than Nokia's own. If you like it and not willing to pay for it I'm sure you will be able to find a "free" version with a quick google.

psychomania---01, Jul 6, 2016
Thema:

Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

1. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites - Similar Threads - Web Browser Crash

2. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  3. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  4. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  6. Browser crashes with share trading web sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser crashes with share trading web sites: I am using two share/CFD trading programs, IG Markets and CMC Markets. I use their platform in-browser and they are constantly crashing in their tab. I mainly use Firefox and each of the sites will crash every 15 to 20 mins roughly. I moved to Opera and Chrome and initially...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. Web browser crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser crashes: When using the utility bar, typing in a web browser search and hitting enter causes the web page to attempt to load and then crashes. Then it brings up my home page and I have to retype the inquiry. All my web browsers do this. I have reset the network settings, I have...
  9. Can't connect to certain web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to certain web sites: I keep getting the following message"Can't connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafeTLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website owners" Bearing in mind that people like AMEX and other bank site are affected ,I...
  10. Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites: Hi, I cannot reach some websites that were easily accessible to me about a couple of weeks ago and get this message from (For example..) Firefox, here's another site I discovered this morning: Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at BBC -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. certain sites crash windows phone