Windows 10: Web player will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser

Discus and support Web player will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Web player (iplayer, demand on 5, etc...) will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser on Windows 10. How to rectify problem. Thank you for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jaburmester, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Web player will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser

Web player (iplayer, demand on 5, etc...) will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser on Windows 10.

How to rectify problem.

Thank you for all help given to solve issue.

:)

jaburmester, Sep 10, 2015
  2. Babyhutch Win User

Win10 Fullscreen Issues with web browsers

When attempting to Fullscreen games or videos (Netflix, Youtube, iPlayer etc) from a web browser (Edge or Chrome) the browser enters the full screen mode and continues to play the sound. The visuals however become a BLACK screen and nothing can be seen,
    when you hit ESC to exit the Fullscreen mode the web browser becomes unresponsive. At this point you must close the browser entirely and restart.

When you return to the browser you can return to the webpage but still can not full screen!

This is very frustrating when watching films!

Any ideas!?!

Babyhutch, Sep 10, 2015
  3. ivanko34 Win User
    Real Player always in fullscreen N95 8GB ?

Is there a way to set the real player always in fullscreen mode on the N95 8GB ?

each time I press a volume key or pause etc it switches off the full screen. How to stay in fullscreen ? is there a config file somewhere ?

ivanko34, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Web player will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser

Nobody have this problem?

If anyone has any suggestions how to solve problem would be appreciated.

Thank you.

jaburmester, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

Web player will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser

1. Web player will not stay in fullscreen mode in any browser - Similar Threads - Web player stay

2. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  3. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  4. Mouse will not stay locked to ANY fullscreen application. Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse will not stay locked to ANY fullscreen application. Need help: Whenever i play a game or watch a video in fullscreen mode my mouse can move across the screen and appear on my second monitor. This makes most games unplayable and is extremely frustrating, most fixes I've seen are specific to one game or involve setting a hotkey that will...
  5. Mouse will not stay locked to ANY fullscreen application. Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse will not stay locked to ANY fullscreen application. Need help: Whenever i play a game or watch a video in fullscreen mode my mouse can move across the screen and appear on my second monitor. This makes most games unplayable and is extremely frustrating, most fixes I've seen are specific to one game or involve setting a hotkey that will...
  6. Mouse will not stay locked to ANY fullscreen application. Need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  8. Web browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  9. Any web protection for browser for windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any web protection for browser for windows defender?: I would like to know on whether windows defender offers any web protection for browser or not Browser : Edge, FireFox, Chrome Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  10. Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar will not hide if any app is in fullscreen mode: All of a sudden, now when I put any app in fullscreen, the taskbar remains in place. I have to set the host taskbar to autohide to see the fullscreen. It is really annoying in a hyper-v session as it hides the vm taskbar unless I autohide host taskbar This just...