Windows 10: Webcam not working help :(

Discus and support Webcam not working help :( in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , i have a Asus Zenbook UX303L and for awhile now i am not able to use the webcam to skype or just normal camera in the laptop itself. I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HelpmePLz, May 18, 2016.

1. HelpmePLz Win User

Webcam not working help :(

Hi , i have a Asus Zenbook UX303L and for awhile now i am not able to use the webcam to skype or just normal camera in the laptop itself. I am using Windows 10. I have tried various method but it all does not work. I tried going to the device manager to update the legacy drive but there isn't an option to even when i click show hidden devices. It gives me the error of 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) whenever i on my camera. Please help ^^

:)

HelpmePLz, May 18, 2016
  2. DaleZZ Win User

My Logitech webcam c920 microphone does not work. The camera is OK and the driver is current.

A second webcam did not work on this computer. Both webcams worked on a friend's computer.

I appreciate your efforts to help me.

DaleZZ, May 18, 2016
  3. asus k53e camera webcam not working please help

Hi Lasha,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Do you get any error message when you try to access Webcam?

Kindly follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

Follow the steps to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Hardware and devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2

Download and install the latest drivers for the webcam device using Windows updates. Also, check with the manufacturer/computer assembler’s website if any newer version of the webcam driver is available.

Refer to the below Microsoft help Article on how to install and update drivers.

Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 18, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

5. solpuerto Win User
    I had a similar problem that frustrated me for some time but I managed to sort it recently.

I give you a link to my post and hope it is of some assistance.

Webcam drivers for HP Pavilion X2-10

solpuerto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Webcam not working help :( - Similar Threads - Webcam working help

2. webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP: So i bought a webcam for my pc a few months ago and mostly it works fine but sometimes it just stops working at all like it gets recognized as a camera i can select it but it just shows nothing it shows black i literally got a test in 2 hours and i need a camera for it...
  3. Help with webcam.

Help with webcam.: Help me get rid of this Error while using web cam What i have done to resolve this I have done all windows update. Updated my webcam drivers. and yes also deleted my old OS and installed a fresh one. Webcam company :- Fingers Link to webcam website . My pc specs if...
  4. Webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working: No cameras attached error in hp pavilion laptop. I changed my hard drive after that i am unable to use my webcam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-working/afd6def8-ecb1-425e-a067-1460a875db3b
  5. Webcam not working

Webcam not working: Hi I have an Acer Aspire Z3-605, which has a integrated webcam in it. Though a couple of years ago, this computer went through an upgrade to Windows 10. I think around that time, the camera stopped working. I have done everything I found online, including: Updating,...
  6. Webcam not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam not working.: [ATTACH] Hi there, I got this message when I tried to open my camera. I have completed all the recommended steps on Windows help, with no success. Can somebody please help? Regards, Brendan....
  7. my webcam isn't working pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my webcam isn't working pls help: my webcam isn't working pls help. its not even ;isted in my device manager. Different softwares like ZOOM, OneNote keeps telling me i don't have any camera installed. i am using hp255 with win10 1908...
  8. Webcam not working

Webcam not working: I have an HP Spectre 365 that had Windows 10 from the start, I recently tried to attend a Zoom mtg only to find out the Webcam isn't working. I went through all the recommended fixes to no avail. I went to Device Manager and camera was not listed on it's own or under...
  9. webcam not working

webcam not working: webcam not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-not-working/aaa2a681-5101-4643-ab86-29601ef56467
  10. webcam help

webcam help: i have a HP pavilion laptop, and im hoping someone can tell me if the internal webcam has a zoom in/out option and if it does, how do i find/ use it? submitted by /u/alillate2party [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edp6ih/webcam_help/