Windows 10: Webpage Text Printing Too Light

Discus and support Webpage Text Printing Too Light in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HP P1005 Printer W/ Sufficient TonerWin 7 Home PremiumFirefox and Opera-Word documents and Test Page print clearly. -Banking Documents, From The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shopper1, May 27, 2024.

1. Shopper1 Win User

Webpage Text Printing Too Light

HP P1005 Printer W/ Sufficient TonerWin 7 Home PremiumFirefox and Opera-Word documents and Test Page print clearly. -Banking Documents, From The Financial Institution's website, print faintly.Is there an 'easy fix' that I have overlooked?

:)

Shopper1, May 27, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

Print webpage from Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

You can print any webpage easily to your printer, PDF file or XPS file in Microsoft Edge browser using below steps:

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical
      printer to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.
    • If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 27, 2024
  3. Skul22 Win User
    Print Selected Text on a Webpage Windows 10

Thank you for your quick response Brenda. I am using Edge 13- when I highlight webpage text and go to More ( 3 dots )- Print is an option but when selected the whole page always shows to print. Is there another step I am missing?

Thank you,

Skul22, May 27, 2024
  4. JimWynne Win User

Print Selected Text on a Webpage Windows 10

What you're trying to do can't be done in Edge.

JimWynne, May 27, 2024
Thema:

1. Webpage Text Printing Too Light - Similar Threads - Webpage Text Printing

2. Webpage Text Printing Too Light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webpage Text Printing Too Light: HP P1005 Printer W/ Sufficient TonerWin 7 Home PremiumFirefox and Opera-Word documents and Test Page print clearly. -Banking Documents, From The Financial Institution's website, print faintly.Is there an 'easy fix' that I have overlooked?...
  3. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  4. Text on websites is too light

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on websites is too light: Wiin 11I have adjusted the font, but the only thing it corrects is mine.The text on almost all websites - is too faint and difficult to read.Not contrast, because that doesn't affect the issue.The websites look completely washed out and I cannot seem to find the answer that...
  5. Light text printed on some but not all Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Light text printed on some but not all Documents: I have been trying to find a solution for some time now. When printing from certain programs or pages our black print is extremely faint. Say I print an email, all assigned text is light but the original typed message will print dark as it should. If I go to print an invoice...
  6. screen is too light text washes out

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen is too light text washes out: pages, especially with smaller text seems washed out. I have tried changing brightness/contrast settings on my monitor but it still does not help DELL S2419H I did not see a suitable adjustment in the "personalization" area...
  7. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  8. Print on screen is too light

Print on screen is too light: The print on my laptop screen is too light. I need it to be darker so I can read it with my poor eyesight. How do I make the print darker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-screen-is-too-light/d0f29100-921f-45ef-ac81-37cc0230536d
  9. the printing on my screen is too light

the printing on my screen is too light: My display is too light to read. How can I change the color to a dark gray, it's a very light gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-on-my-screen-is-too-light/2c2f6649-264f-4cda-a3d3-045bf30bd17a
  10. Printing Webpages

in Browsers and Email
    Printing Webpages: Sometimes I want to print a Webpage (to pdf). IE11 and print to pdf sometimes gives the result wanted. But often, parts of the Webpage are not printed while the conversion stops. Copying the Webpage in Word gives generally a mess. I am interested to hear whether people...