Windows 10: webpages keep shrinking on desktop

Discus and support webpages keep shrinking on desktop in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; *Sadhello to all;I have upgraded from win 7 to win 10 and am pleased with it apart from one annoying thing.Without me touching any buttons the last... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mallyjames, Nov 28, 2017.

1. webpages keep shrinking on desktop

*Sadhello to all;I have upgraded from win 7 to win 10 and am pleased with it apart from one annoying thing.Without me touching any buttons the last three webpages I have visited shrink and all show on the desktop.When I click on any one it reverts back to its full size.It just does it at any time and I am annoyed with it.Any help would greatly appreciated. Cheers Mally

:)

mallyjames, Nov 28, 2017
  2. slance310 Win User

Epson Printer XP-530 - print does not fit to page

Hi,

Shrink To Fit is a Windows feature, not Epson...

You need to right click on the webpage and select "Print Preview"...

Them you will see Shrink To Fit...

If you have your EDGE\Internet Explorer, or whatever browser you use, set to higher than 100 %, that may be the problem.. You could try changing that instead and not mess with any print settings...

slance310, Nov 28, 2017
  3. JimFite Win User
    Changing font size in Microsoft Edge

DOESN'T WORK. WEBPAGE ON EDGE IS INCREDIBLY TINY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HIT TO SHRINK IT TO RIDICULOUS SIZE. THANKS MICROSOFT FOR NOTHING. WINDOWS 10 INCREDIBLY BAD AND DIFFERENT. ABSOLUTELY NOT USER FRIENDLY

JimFite, Nov 28, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

webpages keep shrinking on desktop

Hi Mally,

This sounds like the task view. If you have a touch screen it can be activated by swiping inwards from the left. Otherwise it is activated by Win + Tab or by clicking on the Taskview button next to search on the taskbar.

I can't work out why it would change to that view on its own though.

philc43, Nov 29, 2017
Thema:

webpages keep shrinking on desktop

1. webpages keep shrinking on desktop - Similar Threads - webpages keep shrinking

2. Set Webpage as Desktop Background in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Set Webpage as Desktop Background in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this post, we will see how to set Webpage as Desktop Background in Windows 11. Windows XP had a very interesting feature that allows its users to set Webpages as the wallpaper. This feature has been removed from the successors of XP, but many users are still...
  3. Win 11 desktop webpage favicons disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 desktop webpage favicons disappear: I have a new computer that has Windows 11. I've spent over a week slowly moving things over from my old Windows 10 computer. I've had a lot of issues, but I finally have everything stable. The one issue that keeps coming up is desktop favicons. I have about 20 web pages that...
  4. Win 11 desktop webpage favicons disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 desktop webpage favicons disappear: I have a new computer that has Windows 11. I've spent over a week slowly moving things over from my old Windows 10 computer. I've had a lot of issues, but I finally have everything stable. The one issue that keeps coming up is desktop favicons. I have about 20 web pages that...
  5. Used disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Used disk space keeps shrinking: I have a 256 SSD and I was assigned for the C: partition 142 GB, at first there was 90 GB of space free, now it's 100 GB of free space, no I haven't turned on Storage Sense or any Disk saving utilities outside nor inside windows. Can anyone explain what is happening and how...
  6. Used disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used disk space keeps shrinking: I have a 256 SSD and I was assigned for the C: partition 142 GB, at first there was 90 GB of space free, now it's 100 GB of free space, no I haven't turned on Storage Sense or any Disk saving utilities outside nor inside windows. Can anyone explain what is happening and how...
  7. Used disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why does Windows keep shrinking my large desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows keep shrinking my large desktop icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gsmaciel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh6l6p/why_does_windows_keep_shrinking_my_large_desktop/
  9. disk space keeps shrinking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disk space keeps shrinking: hi my disk space on my hard drive keeps shrinking, i did a factory reset and its back to normal but now its shrinking every day, i have installed nothing on it except chrome and firefox and just use it for browsing. i read to disable sys protection and del restore points,...
  10. My icons keep randomly shrinking

in Windows 10 Customization
    My icons keep randomly shrinking: Hey everyone, joined the forum looking for help with this very annoying issue I'm having. So I'm on of THOSE people who like to give all their games the same circular style icons found on Deviant Art. I noticed though after a week or so that on of my new icons had shrunk,...