Windows 10: Webpages loading slow-new surface book

Discus and support Webpages loading slow-new surface book in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Brand new device. Loading takes forever. Old laptop running 7 is beating the daylights out of it. Has taken over 15 minutes! 73415 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dgg747, Dec 26, 2016.

1. dgg747 Win User

Webpages loading slow-new surface book

Brand new device. Loading takes forever. Old laptop running 7 is beating the daylights out of it. Has taken over 15 minutes!

:)

dgg747, Dec 26, 2016
  2. PatMalik Win User

Graphics and graphs laod very slow on my surface book ?

Graphics and graphs load very slow on my surface book ?

PatMalik, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Everything is slow on windows10

Mail is slow and won't sync. Check for Windows update is slow. Starting browser is slow. Loading webpages is slow.

Help!!!!

MaryellenTuttell, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Webpages loading slow-new surface book

Have you looked to see if it is loading all the latest software and updates.
    The reason asking is because since being made and boxed and sold new software and updates have more than likely come out.
    As when I got my new laptop that was slow until new software and updates had been downloaded and installed

hTconeM9user, Dec 27, 2016
  5. dgg747 Win User
    Figured it out...router needed to update. Hadn't been done since install a couple of years ago. Everything works great.

dgg747, Dec 27, 2016
  6. Glad you got it sorted

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Webpages loading slow-new surface book

1. Webpages loading slow-new surface book - Similar Threads - Webpages loading slow

2. Some webpages load twice

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some webpages load twice: Is there a way to fix pages loading twice I edge, like national geographic for example? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-webpages-load-twice/9eed64ef-675b-490e-9e9d-25d32df125f3
  3. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  4. new surface book 2 no microphone working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new surface book 2 no microphone working: I just set up my surface book 2 but the microphone doesnt work now. The microphone was working when i was setting up the laptop. I have updated all my drivers and disabled and enabled the microphone drivers idk what to do anymore....
  5. Surface Book extreme slow internet download

Surface Book extreme slow internet download: i am running a Surface book I tried days to find the cause for my slow DOWNLOAD Internet (wifi) speed. i did all things possible and now i reinstalled it completely with Win10 Pro 1803 and the problem persits. of course i installed the Surface book driver set. my...
  6. Surface Book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book: can I download icloud onto my Surface Book and if so how? want to import pics stored there from my iPhone. tried to trf directrly from the iPhone but they are held as optimised files and don't have enough storage to de-optimised if that makes sense. hope you can help....
  7. Webpages not loading correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading correctly: I don't know if it is a windows 10 problem or a google chrome problem but some pages like facebook and netflix have started loading wrong. A lot of the color is gone and many of the words are moved slightly in the wrong direction. Most things can not be clicked on. 19472
  8. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  9. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388
  10. New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today: A year ago, we announced Surface Book for customers who sought the versatility of a 2:1 device but yearned for a more familiar laptop form factor. The reception this product received was nothing short of amazing. While the existing product is perfect for most people, there is...