Windows 10: Webpages loading slow-new surface book

Discus and support Webpages loading slow-new surface book in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Brand new device. Loading takes forever. Old laptop running 7 is beating the daylights out of it. Has taken over 15 minutes! 73415 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dgg747, Dec 26, 2016.

1. dgg747 Win User

Webpages loading slow-new surface book

Brand new device. Loading takes forever. Old laptop running 7 is beating the daylights out of it. Has taken over 15 minutes!

:)

dgg747, Dec 26, 2016
  2. PatMalik Win User

Graphics and graphs laod very slow on my surface book ?

Graphics and graphs load very slow on my surface book ?

PatMalik, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Everything is slow on windows10

Mail is slow and won't sync. Check for Windows update is slow. Starting browser is slow. Loading webpages is slow.

Help!!!!

MaryellenTuttell, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Webpages loading slow-new surface book

Have you looked to see if it is loading all the latest software and updates.
    The reason asking is because since being made and boxed and sold new software and updates have more than likely come out.
    As when I got my new laptop that was slow until new software and updates had been downloaded and installed

hTconeM9user, Dec 27, 2016
  5. dgg747 Win User
    Figured it out...router needed to update. Hadn't been done since install a couple of years ago. Everything works great.

dgg747, Dec 27, 2016
  6. Glad you got it sorted

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Webpages loading slow-new surface book

1. Webpages loading slow-new surface book - Similar Threads - Webpages loading slow

2. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages: I am unable to load certain Microsoft websites, such as Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Linkedin. This issue has been happening for a few months, and so far I have not been able to find a fix. I have run SFC and DISM scans and they have found nothing. Sometimes, there will be...
  3. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages: I am unable to load certain Microsoft websites, such as Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Linkedin. This issue has been happening for a few months, and so far I have not been able to find a fix. I have run SFC and DISM scans and they have found nothing. Sometimes, there will be...
  4. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Slow loading of websites and webpages

in Browsers and Email
    Slow loading of websites and webpages: Sometimes it's slow and sometimes websites and webpages do not load. The little dotted wheel just keeps on turning. One indication that there's a problem is that the Microsoft Edge icon appears full-screen in the middle of a large body of water. Normally, below my quick...
  6. Slow Boot Time on New Surface Book 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Boot Time on New Surface Book 3: I am disappointed to see how slow the boot up time is on my new Surface Book 3. I would not expect this on an i7 10th gen processor with 32gb ram and fast 1tb ssd. For reference this is a fresh install of Win 10 on new Surface Book 3 and from power until login screen is...
  7. Slow loading webpages.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading webpages.: I have a new windows 10 system with standard firewall and McAfee livesafe active. Even with stable internet connection if 3 mbps the webpages are loading super slow. Should I be concerned? submitted by /u/sexyindianboy [link] [comments]...
  8. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388